Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Pencils for Breakfast (Inkem's Sketchbook)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Inkem

Hello guys! I'm a 17 year old kid from Canada who is just trying to get better to become a concept artist. I used to post on concept art.org (same sketchbook name) but since my data could be erased at a moments notice, plus the infamous Manley, I think daggers is a better site. On another note don't be afraid to say hello and all critiques or tips are taken into account and appreciated!

Some recent stuff, learned a lot. I'm really glad theres no file size limit, makes everything easy.

Some sketches to add, currently on my 2nd day of Noah Bradleys 21days challenge. I broke it a few days ago so I had to restart, doh! Can't use my pentel pocket brush pen anymore though, blobs of ink just keep coming out. Trying to get strong gesture with some construction, I feel I'm lacking in both at times. Mattesi's Force is really helpful though. Feel free to give any advice, I know there are some duds in here.
Welcome there is a size limit for the file.

Gesture drawing tutorial if you need
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1197