Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like the facial expression on the last pic!
Thanks -)

More stuff before i disappear until next year.
rough sketches
Digging the sketches man, post more of em.
Thanks man c:

Well, on top of my classes starting again i'm currently prototyping a game, which is sucking a lot of my creative energy. The tendency is that i will be drawing even less this year. Nevertheless, here are some designs i was working plus other things.
Great linework!
Thank you! :)
Some studies i've been doing when i have the time and an attempt at a more finished work.
Nice studies!
Thanks ;c

Some of the stuff i did this month and the last.
Can't wait for my vacations so i can work hardcore on my art (:
Vacations are coming soon... at least i hope so :^
Meanwhile...
Some studies / sketches. Gosh, it's been 3 months since my last post :l
perhaps when i finished college i will actually update this properly.
perhaps
Finally finished college :) Here's some stuff i've been doing
Stuff i have done these past weeks.
love that dude with the metal mask *.* and your line art is so cool, it just looks so soft I wanna touch it haha xd
Hm... thanks haha. That's most certainly a compliment on my art i never got before (:

Shout out to http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/user-691.html (Amit) who was kind enough to give me a ton of insights about this painting.
[attachment=97179]

A sketch i'm prob gonna work up to finish
[attachment=97180]

I also recorded the process of one of my value warm-ups as a test to see how much attention it would grab on facebook. It's really simple, but maybe it can be helpful for someone: https://gum.co/zZtQn
Bunch of studies i've been doing here and there
A mix of still lives, general studies and personal sketches. I'm working on a few ideas right now that might become portfolio pieces. And talking about portfolio, it's about the get done ;)
Thanks! I appreciate it :)

Working a bit on my fundamentals. Some assignments for a schoolism class, studies and personal work. Also, i'm almost finished with my new portfolio website. I'd love some input, so check it at cesartalves.com
Wow!
Those studies and schoolism assignments look great :D

From my (inexperienced) eye, your portfolio site seems nice. It's really clean and intuitive!
Pages: 1 2 3