Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi Guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Timur, 28 and I am joining in order to improve my illustration/painting skills :) After finishing school I studied graphic design, I had my own retail-company, and a couple of jobs. 

I love drawing. I definitely was one of those kids that rather was doodling then to pay any attention in class, bearly passing my classes in consequence  :P There was a point in my life when I believed my calling was to become a graphic designer, but in the last couple of years this ideal started to fade away. 

So, I am ready to put in the hours!! I hope I can improve my skills in order to become a professional illustrator and concept artist.

If you have any tipps or guidelines on how to benefit and how to contribute to this community it would be very much appreciated.

Thx for reading :)
Hey Timur!

Welcome to the Daggers!

Yeah I can totally relate with you on the whole drawing a ton during classes and whatnot. My grades know especially well hahaha.

I'd recommend firstly to try giving back to the community when you can. You know, commenting in other peoples sketchbooks goes a long way, for example :)
I'd also recommend checking out the community challenges and for resources, check out this threas (it's amazeballs)
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3.html

Looking forward to checking out your sketchbook man!

I'll see you 'round Timur! o/
Hey Smrr! Thx for your reply. I will check out the link :)