Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Huh, greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a 15 years old noob trying to become an artist and this is my first drawing .I'm new to photoshop and everything else as well as I'm to drawing , I just started 3-4 months ago so I'll be in your care :D.And I'm a guy despite my name.
      P.S: I'm from Romania and I'm not a fluent speaker so I'm sorry if I made any mistakes.
Hey there, MaRy! Welcome to the daggers! :D

No no, your English is wonderful, don't you worry about that. Wow, so you're incredibly young! Let me tell you, this is the best thing you can do if you want to become a pro artist!! Never stop learning and drawing! Sure, study for school and stuff but don't stop studying art on the side! This painting you've displayed isn't half bad for someone who hasn't been studying art for very long (a lot better than what I could do when I was starting out haha)

So yeah, please, keep working hard and you'll be laughing! You have a lot of potential, just know that, also don't get distracted too much by games or any time-wasting nonsense like that, believe me, you'll regret it haha. They are however alright for short breaks after going hard for a couple of weeks. Just don't get too hooked.

Anyways, I'm rambling haha. Just wanted you to know the importance of how young you are to get started studying art :)

Please, make a sketchbook, I'm pumped to check it out and provide you with feedback, as is the rest of the Daggers <3

Hope you enjoy your stay and that I haven't scared ya off hahahaha
Oh, thank you so much for your reply , I didn't expect it to be like this, I thought that it will be something like "Welcome to Crimson Daggers , have a nice stay" xD .This painting is a refined version, but I'm glad it's not horrible. This summer I'll start my studies on anatomy and I hope it turns out ok.
Anyway thank you again and I'll try to slow down a bit with the distractions and focus on what's important and you didn't scared me :D.