Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Vornag's Happy-Go-Funtime Turbo Ultra Resurrected Hopefully Trainwreck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi, loving your gesture and your design. its really awesome, i really like it (the one has bark written on it)
it will be nice to see the painting of it. Just some random advice, it will be nice to put darker value where 2 objects sit in together (ambient occlusion).
everything looking nice, i also go to depression easily @_@.
let's work hard together :D
"A bit bumpy today, eh?"

[attachment=70741]
Good concept makes me smile,
keep posting this kind of file.
The crowfall painting looks good. I would study fur more. From what I understand the Guineceans are based on guinea pigs(That's soo cool! I find both hilarious and amazing. I want to be guinea pig warrior).

I have pet guinea pigs and their ears rest on their head and slant downward.Their ears are similar to dogs ears. The ears on your painting look strange because they are sticking out straight. Also ,the legs are too small. You can't see it in the picture very well but the guincean looks like it has regular guinea pig feet. This is just my two cents. If it would help you I can take some pictures of my pets and send it to you.

Your drawing from imagination are looking good. The only thing I would suggest would be to study face construction. Even if you are trying to get a certain style it helps to understand the construction. Here is an example: http://foervraengd.deviantart.com/art/MA...-215815932

I love that last painting. Keep up the good work and I hope this helps.
Yeah, I sort of skimmed over the ears and legs since I found them relatively irrelevant, but I definitely agree that I should study some fur if I want to draw more of it in the future.

Thanks for stopping by, Cracked

[attachment=70855]
I really want to play some more MKX

[attachment=70910]
Feeling really burnt out and sleepy, stayed up to 5 am thanks to EVO Killer Instinct finals.

I want to do more but I just can't bring myself to do it.

[attachment=70962]
I love your concepts! And your Crowfall guy is adorable (guinea pig warrior ftw!!)! Keep up the great work! :D
Thanks for dropping by, Gabby

Gonna work on this later.

[attachment=71057]
Remember when I said I'll continue the picture? I lied.

Ever get the feeling where the longer you work on a piece, the worse it becomes?

[attachment=71116]

Drawpile with friends. Cut out most of the injokes and shittalking.

[attachment=71117]

[attachment=71118]

[attachment=71119]

[attachment=71120]

[attachment=71121]

It's like I'm 10 years old again
(07-22-2015, 02:35 AM)Vornag Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when I said I'll continue the picture? I lied.

Ever get the feeling where the longer you work on a piece, the worse it becomes?

Drawpile with friends. Cut out most of the injokes and shittalking.

It's like I'm 10 years old again

Hey. Thanks for the kind words on my SB. 
Your gestures are full of energy and I like your paintings.
Keep it up. :D
The injokes. Oh god the injokes.

[attachment=71189]

[attachment=71187]

[attachment=71188]
Gonna render this tomorrow.

[attachment=71265]
Still has a long way to go, but it's some semblance of progress.

[attachment=71352]
You'd expect to see noticeable improvement after three days.

Nope.

[attachment=71382]
You underestimate yourself! There's a lot of noticeable improvement in there! The only thing I can think of so far is the guy looks pretty bored for holding another (severed?) head like that. And that Dragon's Reach interior is coming out fantastically! Keep working, you got this! :D
Reach into the Veil.

[attachment=71414]
Gotta get better at color.

[attachment=71429]
I'm lost. Send help.

[attachment=71462]
Updating the sketchbook daily has turned from a labour of love to an obligation. Overnight. The feeling will blow by, I'm sure.

[attachment=71524]

[attachment=71525]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7