Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone. I'm a 31 year old designer who always liked comic books and wants to improve my artwork any way I can.

I originally went to design school because I wanted to be a comic artist, and I figured learning design would get me a technical background and help develop my skillset. Over the course of going to school, I decided to pursue design instead of drawing and took a break from art for about 7 years. I got back into drawing again about 2 years ago and started a webcomic about pieces of food that try to murder each other.

My webcomic: rationriot.com

After working on Ration Riot for a bit, I figured out that I have a lot to learn and decided to take a break from it and work on fundamentals. I'm currently trying to push my artwork into a realistic realm.

You can see my most recent work and updates on instagram and twitter, my username is modblot.
Hey modblot! Welcome to the Daggers!

It's great that you've gotten back into art after a 7 year hiatus.
That food v food comic sounds like a lot of fun (I tried to check it out but none of the links worked for me)!

Make sure you make a sketchbook if you haven't already, I'll be sure to check it out. Looking forward to what you have in store for us all!

See you around o/
Thanks! 

I guess one of my site's plugins updated and broke the webcomic from working. Shock
Here's the first page: http://rationriot.com/comic/chapter-01-00/
Welcome to the forum dude. I just read your comic. It's hilarious. Lots of great puns and kept me reading. My favourite bit was the remixed dj track. :) Catch ya around.