Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Insbox's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-16-2015, 04:56 AM)Bookend Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, nice progression here.  Remember to take notes of what you're studying, so you're not going in blind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfK46nruKM

Also, if you're really into matching proportions, try using a grid for a little while.  It makes a big difference if you're training observational skills. Grin

hey man, thanks. Yeah i think should take notes haha. thats true sometimes i will go blind and just do without thinking. 

its not really observational skill, for the figure i did not exactly the full grid think. but i used grid, it just didn't work well lol. it was suppose to be study for long pose life drawing.

thanks for the video, i haven't watch it yet. but i will, its Anthony Jones after all hahaha.

Cheers :D
feeling lazy to do homework, so i doodle something random
Sweet doodle, man! Grin  Looks like you can actually really push it if you want to, make it even more than a doodle.  Only if it's not boring, though, haha.  Thumbs_up Keep up the great work.
(08-19-2015, 05:12 AM)Bookend Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet doodle, man! Grin  Looks like you can actually really push it if you want to, make it even more than a doodle.  Only if it's not boring, though, haha.  Thumbs_up Keep up the great work.

Hi, thanks dude. hahah its not like its boring, but i got a lot of homework. will try to push it once i finish my homework.
wanna do a lot of stuffs but I'm so lazy lol @_@
planes drawing and plein air paint, first time doing it. its so hard
Hey, it might've been hard, but you did awesome! These planes look great! Keep up the good work! Thumbs_up Don't stop now! Thumbs_up
(08-20-2015, 08:32 PM)Bookend Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, it might've been hard, but you did awesome!  These planes look great!  Keep up the good work! Thumbs_up  Don't stop now! Thumbs_up

hahah its fun so i am not gonna stop :p. btw feel free to give harsh critique
thanks man, gotta work hard Wink
(08-20-2015, 09:02 PM)insbox Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2015, 08:32 PM)Bookend Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, it might've been hard, but you did awesome!  These planes look great!  Keep up the good work! Thumbs_up  Don't stop now! Thumbs_up

hahah its fun so i am not gonna stop :p. btw feel free to give harsh critique
thanks man, gotta work hard Wink

Haha, wish I could-- I know critiques can only help!  But, I don't know a whole lot about planes. Grin Maybe I should do a study myself!
Bookend - you should try man haha, its fun to draw

my final homework vis com class (just compilation of my drawings lol)
did more painting and master study, also doing another long pose

a bit painting of my random sketch
Hi insbox! Thanks for checking my sb out! Btw, good job working in the fundamentals, loving your studies! Specially dynamic sketches, I can see Peter han teach well his students haha. Cool analytical approach on your old armor studies, wish I do studies that way and not just copying things out.
Hi Lordminkx, haha yeah Peter really teaches a lot of stuff. well this is just my opinion just simplify the way you can remember it better next time for study haha that usually i do.

thanks man.

Another sketches i did
Nice sketches man. I like the colours used. Grin Gives it a classic feel.

Keep going!
painting of my environment sketches. 

Bookend - Thanks dude :D
painting while waiting for the plane
I love your use of colours, really setting a mood for each piece!
(09-07-2015, 08:00 AM)Punk-A-Cat Wrote: [ -> ]I love your use of colours, really setting a mood for each piece!

Thanks Punk-A-Cat, it means a lot :D
(09-07-2015, 12:09 PM)Sketchosoph Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice sketchbook! I really enjoyed
your plein air airplane studies. It is soo damn hard and you did well.

And I dig your Enviros - moaaar! Love the colors and lighting.
See you next time.
cheers

Thanks man, haha yeah its so freaking hard. and the plane actually took off before i finish the painting lol.
Sweet environments man! Maybe I'll be able to push my environments into hardcore mode once that mentorship starts up. Then I can maybe do stuff like that, haha.

Keep it up! Gogoogogoo!! Grin Thumbs_up
Bookend - yo man, thanks dude for the compliment. You can do it man.

another random sketch
Pages: 1 2 3 4