Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: my sketchbook!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! New here, just thought i'd drop in and unload some sketches as well as some finished work for your viewing pleasure, or displeasure! I'll probably start with some finished (or close to it) and then fade into some sketches
more work
more work
hey, lazybones welcome to crimson dagger. man i really love your design, the black and white that look like a castle and the monster are incredibly awesome. i am wondering do you play game called the evil within?
Wow, you have an amazing surrealist style vibe thing going on there, I really like!
Some real interesting stuff here, looking forward to seeing you progress!
(07-23-2015, 06:03 PM)insbox Wrote: [ -> ]hey, lazybones welcome to crimson dagger. man i really love your design, the black and white that look like a castle and the monster are incredibly awesome. i am wondering do you play game called the evil within?

no, i havent ever played that game! any good?
(07-23-2015, 06:11 PM)Punk-A-Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you have an amazing surrealist style vibe thing going on there, I really like!

thank you!!
Hey, welcome to CD!
I like your colored pieces but I'd like to see some studies! ;)
lzybonez, i personally love the game. its a survival horror game, just thought you might like it.
btw keep up the good work man ( love to see more of your stuffs )
just some stuff i found on my laptop, closer to being in the realm of studies than most of the other stuff i've posted
a few more studies!
some of my landscape studies, just play with color and form, etc, plus other things
You have some really creative work in here. Looking forward to seeing more.