Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Erotic Art by Kyle Jacobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided just to post legitimate erotic studies, as I found I was getting more out of longer form studies than short thumbnails.

[Image: tumblr_o0txmgFsJD1v0yazro1_1280.jpg]
Source:
[Image: o-GOYA-900.jpg]
Hey man, keep up with those master studies! :) Egon Schiele painted a lot of naked folk. But I must say I'm looking forward to seeing you post more of your own erotic art!

I like what you are doing- erotic Noah Bradley Art Camp. I can already see where this is headed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[attachment=78916]
[Image: tumblr_o1e7ncZgRR1v0yazro3_1280.jpg]
Fallout Commission.
Process GIF and ALT versions on my Tumblr.
Hey man, Fallout thing looks cool, but keep working on those fundamentals. I like the sexy pose, but there is some room for improvement with the water and car. Nice warm colors though. Keep it up!
(01-25-2016, 08:04 AM)Sagittarius-A-star Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, Fallout thing looks cool, but keep working on those fundamentals. I like the sexy pose, but there is some room for improvement with the water and car. Nice warm colors though. Keep it up!

Thanks for the response. I would like to do some studies about water. -- there are so many different fundamentals to consider.
(01-25-2016, 08:36 AM)kylejacobsart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2016, 08:04 AM)Sagittarius-A-star Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, Fallout thing looks cool, but keep working on those fundamentals. I like the sexy pose, but there is some room for improvement with the water and car. Nice warm colors though. Keep it up!

Thanks for the response. I would like to do some studies about water. -- there are so many different fundamentals to consider.

Just keep practicing, and focus on those fundamentals you feel you need the most at the moment. :) It's all part of the learning process. I think water would help though, it's a great element for erotic artwork. ^^