Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi from Berlin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellow painters, how's it going everyone!?

Short introduction:
My name is Sven, I'm from Berlin/ Germany and rediscovered my love for painting a while ago.
I used to freelance (3D) next to my ordinary job but had to quit because I underwent a stressful time,
so decided to not juggle two jobs.

Times've changed and now I'm looking to freelance again someday - this time in 2D though.

Whole lotta practice in front of me, but I'm excited to have an interesting exchange with you guys.

See you around!!
Hello and welcome to the forum, nutriman! ;) I too am learning drawing and painting. I'm very early in my art journey, so I gotta whole lotta practice ahead of me too. Maybe we can learn alongside each other for a bit. ^^

Anyway, make a SB to post your studies and sketches so we can see what you are doing! If you haven't already that is. See you 'round!
Thanks for the welcome!

One question:
Do you post studies as well as finished works into your personal sketchbook?
I uploaded some studies a couple of days ago (deathline thread) but havn't received any crits Sad ,
is it better to just upload everything into a SB?
Hi there and welcome, fellow German!

If you want feedback, the best way to go about it is make a sketchbook thread in the SB forums, and update it regularly with your new stuff. Put a link to your sketchbook in your signature. Then go visit other people's sketchbooks and leave useful comments, some of those may come visit you and help you out too. After a while you may get a few regulars whose sketchbooks you visit and vice versa. Good luck :)

(Of course you can post in the other sections too, that's just one way to go about it!)
Thanks Lyraina, will post my SB soon :)