Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Ankit's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some values and color sketches
i'll be happy to get some critiques
Hey, welcome to the forum. I like that last environment.

I'd personally advise you to focus on studies, not so much on personal work. Learning from studiesand applying new skills is the fastest way to improve.
Welcome! have to agree with Piotr studies are key try to learn to entertain the eye with just the simplest tools: drawing, value the rest will be much easier later.Keep up the good work!
(02-12-2016, 08:14 AM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, welcome to the forum. I like that last environment.

I'd personally advise you to focus on studies, not so much on personal work. Learning from studiesand applying new skills is the fastest way to improve.

thanks man 
you are such a great help.
(02-12-2016, 09:36 AM)Hobitt Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! have to agree with Piotr studies are key try to learn to entertain the eye with just the simplest tools: drawing, value the rest will be much easier later.Keep up the good work!

thanks man 
i'll keep these things in mind.
some sketches.
a study i did today
fedric edwin church 
damm it color and values Shock
Very cool!
Your environments, line work and color usage is nice. I think you can practice your anatomy more, but overall, good job! I look forward to more posts from you!
(02-15-2016, 02:55 PM)Axrel Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool!
Your environments, line work and color usage is nice. I think you can practice your anatomy more, but overall, good job! I look forward to more posts from you!

thanks axrel...  Stupid
value study i did from kekai kotaki 
that guy is genius 
i tried  keep the values same and changed the subject.
movie screenshot study
it was a tough one Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb
some arm study.
Nice arm studies! Have you read Michael Hampton's book, Figure Drawing: Design and Invention? It's a really good book about constructive figure drawing. Also, your movie study (post 12) looks awesome! Your lost and found edges look good.
(02-18-2016, 01:29 PM)Axrel Wrote: [ -> ]Nice arm studies! Have you read Michael Hampton's book, Figure Drawing: Design and Invention? It's a really good book about constructive figure drawing. Also, your movie study (post 12) looks awesome! Your lost and found edges look good.

thanks axrel 
yeah i'll give it a try.
some still life..
study i did tody 
stupid folliage 
my brain cells were frying   Sick, puke

this one was hard to pulloff
[attachment=81011]random study

this one is from andree wallin 
he's such a badass.