Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: AChi's sketchbook~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
study of Tibor Nagy's work following John Park's method
anothor Tibor Nagy's landscape study today
continue
hey AChi!
Awesome works!
love the environments you have here, studies and all. Nice textures
It's all very inspiring
Keep it up!
(02-01-2017, 02:28 PM)VoodooMama Wrote: [ -> ]hey AChi!
Awesome works!
love the environments you have here, studies and all. Nice textures
It's all very inspiring
Keep it up!

Thank you !
30 min composition prac
and wip for CHOW
I see a lizard guy, I remember I did a lizard guy today, I smile! :D
a friend in the game i play
Wow! I love your environment studies! Also your brushwork is really nice:) Keep up the good work! Also congrats on the CHOW win!
a piece of my in-game character, found my second favourite brush while doing this
a relax study
i start to learn a bit of 3D
learning 3d
I love the "relax study" dude. Beautiful brushwork as always.

The 3D is looking good - the terrain texture looks really nice. Which tool are you using for this?
(02-23-2017, 09:09 AM)Artloader Wrote: [ -> ]I love the "relax study" dude.  Beautiful brushwork as always.

The 3D is looking good - the terrain texture looks really nice.  Which tool are you using for this?

I use Cinema 4D for 3D
continue in studying 3d
Damn. What program are you using, and did you find any tutorials that made it comprehensible or did you manage to figure it out by yourself?
(02-28-2017, 01:59 AM)Lodratio Wrote: [ -> ]Damn. What program are you using, and did you find any tutorials that made it comprehensible or did you manage to figure it out by yourself?

I use Cinema 4D and follow the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKb82nYqDvU I dont understand what his talking but i just follow the steps
working on landscape and lighting a bit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17