Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Isra's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Thanks for the last few comments!! And Happy New Year!!
Big update to start the year with stuff from late 2012 and early 2013 :D

Portfolio Stuff:
[Image: spacelotus-robots-isrartistic-com.jpg]

[Image: spacelotus-club-isrartistic-com.jpg]

[Image: spacelotus-spacecolony-isrartistic-com.jpg]

[Image: spacelotus-whaleship-isrartistic-com.jpg]

[Image: spacelotus-car-isrartistic-com1.jpg]

Study:

[Image: tap2.jpg]

Sketches:

[Image: face.jpg]

[Image: sketch.jpg]

[Image: undersea.jpg]

[Image: livestreamcreaturedesign1_isrartistic-com.jpg]
Wow great stuff!
Isra your ID stuff just destroys me... I love it dude!!! The aliens are awesome too. Inspiring stuffs!
Loving the futuristic egyptian pieces, awesome stuff.
Sill nailing the hard surface to the bone :) Sweet up!
It's been a loooooong time since last update! Thank you so much for the comments! Here you have a good mix of paintings, sketches, and so. I also posted on my blog about my current situation and a new deathline check it out if you have time maybe you find something interesting there (WARNING long text XD)

http://isrartistic.com/2013/02/22/new-de...her-stuff/

[Image: ragnaroknet1.jpg]

[Image: firefighter_isrartistic-com.jpg]

[Image: sketchaliens8.jpg]

[Image: sketch-copy-2.jpg]

[Image: middaysketches.jpg]

[Image: anthonycontest.jpg]

[Image: jetstudy2.jpg]

[Image: animals2.jpg]

[Image: elephantmech1.jpg]

[Image: trainsketch.jpg]

[Image: trainmech.jpg]
Hello hello!
Some recent stuff, 3 portrait studies because I don't paint them usually, 3 sci-fi female characters other stuff I don't usually design, my illustration for the reprint of the LMS Killbook by Danny Luvisi, and my entry for the Mech World Contest. Hope you like it!

Let me know if you're interested in some of the linework I drew for those and I'll try to post them.

[Image: portraitstudies.jpg]

[Image: 3girls_isrartistic-com.jpg]

[Image: lmsfinal_isrartistic-com.jpg]

[Image: mech_cgma_isrartistic-com.jpg]
Wow, kick ass stuff man. Keep rocking! Nice to see you around!
So much stuffff!! awesome work man
Wow I love how it turned out in the end. I really like the idea of plants that are giving a bit of life in that sci fi environment. Other works are amazing as always, can't wait to see more :D
(btw my brain still can't process all those details)
Thank you for the commeeeeents!!!! <3

Here's the compilation of sketches/studies I've done for this bloodsports, started last Thursday. I'm running out of time that's why they don't look very nice -_- but I wanted to focus on exploration and design. I'm going to start the illustration now, 3 energy drinks on my desk, no pain no gain, go go go!

Oh, the city drawing is a bonus, I was inspired by Cris drawing those awesome architecture drawings that I wanted to take a break and go for it too ^^

Hope you like it! : D

[Image: bs13sketchescollection_isrartistic-com.jpg]
[Image: citystudies4.jpg]
Man you just created a whole universe lol
Thanks for the comment Long!

Here's a wip of my final piece, this is as far as I could take it today. Now I'm going to sleep and I will continue with it later :)

[Image: bloodsportfinalimagewip012.jpg]
Brother you've improved in the past months it's very noticeable, keep up the great art, peace. when you get a min can you give mine a look http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1501.html
Thanks Nick! I'll take a look at it after the bloodsports

Here's another wip for the final illustration. Next update will be the final piece, still some hours till the deadline.

[Image: wip2.jpg]
Hmmm, deadline just passed and had to send it, I will still work on it for a fem more hours to refine some stuff, but I need a break from bloodsport for a while, this week I slept only 14 hours I believe? And I've been up for the last 36.............agh.....

[Image: bs13final_isrartistic-com.jpg]
Looks great dude ! <3
(03-23-2013, 07:30 AM)isra-ac Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, deadline just passed and had to send it, I will still work on it for a fem more hours to refine some stuff, but I need a break from bloodsport for a while, this week I slept only 14 hours I believe? And I've been up for the last 36.............agh.....

[Image: bs13final_isrartistic-com.jpg]

Turned out beautiful man, you should be very proud of this piece now go get some rest my friend you deserve it :)
Thanks Long, Nick!

I started yesterday working on the bloodsports....yeah a bit late but I'm gonna spend till last minute I have :D

Here's all I've done so far. Hope you like it!

[Image: bs14sketches1.jpg]
[Image: bs14studiessketches1.jpg]
[Image: bs14studiessketches2.jpg]
Beautiful! Concepts are getting better. Keep on pushing!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15