Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: CC2 Adam's fukt up wips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've never played " The Blood Born" but I thought I'd go with the whole birth metaphor. I love Lovecraftian monsters too so I'm doing the 2nd option. In order to get myself into the right head space I collected some of the most disturbing imagery I could find.

WARNING! THIS IMAGE MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME VIEWERS! IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE A HEART CONDITION DO NOT PROCEED!

Im sorry if anyone looked at that.
Lookin' gooooood, Adam! Yeah, you can tell you love them Lovecraft monsteys 0:
Your monster designs are gruesome! The umbilical cord babies idea is brilliant. I like how all the babies know how to walk except for this one baby in the front!

Aaaand what's this nugget of surprise here?

*clicks on Adam's Spoiler*

now thats what I call FREAKY!!! great ideas, great start....
What a nice thread Adam.
Great start Adam! :) looking forward to more.

And oh you two....
[Not a spoiler][Image: iHgznkhwC6XYs.gif][/ not a spoiler ]
Ah! finnaly your wip thread wanted to see more of those designs! Really interested where you will take these.
oh my.. i think i'm love with this concept
Thanks dudes! I did some thumbs.
Maybe try some more extreme camera angles to make it feel more dynamic and stuff.
Im gonna rework the comp next. These arnt very bloodborne looking but oh well.
I did some more comps. Gonna start the painting tomorrow.
Yissss boi yisss!
good idea reworking the comp - mostly the colour scheme honestly (you see that already but ye)

goooooo n__________n !
Dude... Gnarly!
Finished the line drawing on a 2'x4' panel I primed with gesso.
I once came up with a concept for a pregnant woman creature, but never had the balls to execute it, my only 2 cence on your one, is if you made the babys less human, ie give them horns etc.

but go for it regardless lol, good work!
heres more stuff. Just remembered I never showed my ref
Sick pieces, can't wait to see the final!
Thanks brush! I gotta go to work and wont have time to get anymore done.
This is probably one of the creepiest things I've ever seen >_>
Pages: 1 2