Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Flo's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Sweeeeet. Love your style <3 You got subscribed ;o
hey everybody,

reality hit me today, so I hadn't as much time to paint as I wanted, but still...
I worked some more on the floating thingy

@dennis: thanks a lot :D
@ramalooke: wow, you are the first to say that, that's so cool!

cheers,
Flo
(08-28-2012, 03:23 AM)Flo Wrote: [ -> ]@laura: will do, you too! your faces are coming along nicely. do you have an entry at EOW too?

Thanks! Aww I don't, I look in from time to time. EOW scares me a little ;D
a quick study and my entry for the environment-challange on CD (still WIP)

also a quick test of some custombrushes I found on chris oatleys blog.

Cheers,
Flo
my entry for the landscape challange on CD

Cheers,
Flo
Hey, great updates lately. Love your newest piece. You could play a bit more with contrast and use a little bit more saturated colors. Keep pushing, your doing great work ;3
hey rama, thanks for dropping by, I really appreciate the input :)

worked some more on the sea and the edges. also made some colors more saturated and added more texture.

Cheers,
Flo
worked on some concepts for a student-project and did a study
I wont post the concepts right now, because they are really rough. maybe later when I got some nicer stuff :)

Cheers,
Flo
That second to last one comin out super Flo! Oh and nice study
my first armorpiece, this is still WIP
@dennis: thanks, man :)

cheers,
Flo

Psychobuddy

Nice work on the armour, you're capturing the contrast really well. Keep it up. :D
hi everybody,
my parents where visiting, so I hadn't so much time to draw. but here and there, little pockets of oportunity opened up and I got some sketches down. what you thing? something there you like/dislike? my scanner isn't the best, so the quality also is not the best. hope you still find it interesting and maybe even have some crits and comments

edit: added a study

Cheers,
Flo
Much love for your work <3 Keep it up
I really like the metal and the tree study.
calling the armor done

@ rama: thanks man, will do :)
@ warre: thanks for dropping by, much appreciated

The owl-knight-picture was done after I finished the study on the armor piece (on the right) and an older study of an owl (below the other study). I actually just slapped those together, warped and tweaked and then painted over it.

to me that feels kinda cheaty... I mean, I know that the result usually justifies the approach, but I don't know, feels wrong ^^

what do you guys think, lemme know.

Cheers,
Flo
hey everybody,
sorta finished the owl-dude.
let me know what you think :)

Cheers,
Flo
Ahhh the owl looks great! keep on posting new stuff flo! :D
thanks angelique, I will :)
Great work on the owl Flo!
I love the owl but i told you already=)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28