Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!   
My name's Jun, I'm 19 and I'm from Asia.  
The end.  

..No.  

I'm an aspiring artist who left programming to pursue his dreams (Yes, cliché) I picked up a pen a week ago and I'm putting in hours upon hours everyday to get better and learn more! It's a lot of fun. I think I might have found my "thing" after stumbling and bumping off of various things for better part of a year now.

A good friend of mine (and a great artist) told me about CD, and it was probably the thing I was looking for.   
So, glad to meet you all, and let us all improve together and have fun!
Welcome to the forums, looking forward seeing you progress :D
Hey Zest, didn't know you just joined! Welcome to Crimson Daggers. Can't wait to see your progress man, start a SB thread ASAP!
Hiya zest!

I'm kinda sad about what you had to say about leaving programming for art. I mean, that gig pays well! Well, at least on this side of the globe it still does.. But! What's done is done!

Don't mind the rant, I just love the money.

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! Super cool you got to be active on the shout box! Hope you'll get a meaningful experience out of this!
(05-19-2016, 12:01 AM)John Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya zest!

I'm kinda sad about what you had to say about leaving programming for art. I mean, that gig pays well! Well, at least on this side of the globe it still does.. But! What's done is done!

Don't mind the rant, I just love the money.

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! Super cool you got to be active on the shout box! Hope you'll get a meaningful experience out of this!

It was all self taught anyways, and it's not like I can't keep learning it on the side! Sorry I made it sound black and white there.  
But yes, I'd love to put Art first and Programming second when it comes to my job, I guess.  
Will go to a Uni in one year. Will see how far I go till then, then I can decide again on that crossroad.  
Thanks!
Love your grit! Hey man, whatever you choose, be it programmer or artist or both, be that person! Good luck in college! Fun times ahead!
Thanks!