Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: HEEEEEY GUUUYS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys what's up, just wanted to stop by and do a somewhat of a formal introduction as i spin on my chair typing this. 

Some of you might know me from the Draw or Die group and some of you might not (nor really care) haha. :/

But i'd like to say hello to everyone and i'm looking forward to jamming out with the new Crimson family. 

I've started a sketchbook where i'll be growing alongside you fucking monsters. 

So far the community has been very welcoming, we're gonna have a ton of Draw or Die people come through, so if you could also be awesome to them, that'd be great. :) 

looking forward to kicking some serious ass with you guys in the near future.
Hey Ricky good to see you here, you suppose to be the first Draw or Die badass up in here lol!!!
Anyways i guess other DOD's crew will be popping up soon, and that would be kool.

This place is freakin awesome man!!! So far i am being inspired by all the talents in here

bless.
Do eet!
Knives to meet ya. We always appreciate new blood. It can get pretty edgy around here. If ya get my point? Shanks for stopping in. I hate to cut and run...

[Image: 350x700px-LL-bf020e33_tumblr_lghmbyQr1d1...r1_500.gif]
Hey welcome to Crimson Daggers Ricky :).

I've seen your cohorts from Draw Or Die coming through - good to have you all aboard :).

Looking forward to "arting" along with you :).
hey guys thank you so much, good to hear we're in good hands, looking forward to kicking some ass with you guys. :)