Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Schedules - Post Yours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nibras

First of all I know this isn't the right place to post this but I am hoping that we get enough good answers to be able to sticky this as I am sure it will be helpful to some.

Do you have working schedules to follow? If so what are they like? Also share any tips/advice you have.

I know schedules seem to be a lot more individualised than other aspects of art: it really depends on you and your personal preferences and you'll usually figure out what works for you through trial and error. However most of us have had our fair share of trials with them so posting your current schedule/work set up, and some explanation for why it is the way it is might help make it easier for others to create their own.

Here are two good examples:

Dave Rapoza's
[Image: schedule.jpg]

Mike Bierek's
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w1Oj...edit?pli=1

One thing to remember is that you're only human so if you are going to work with a schedule leave time for breaks and basically life. That's what I found to be my problem, I got overly ambitious and as a result couldn't keep it up.

Here's what I am currently working with. It's very basic and pretty open, a minimum of two hours of art everyday. I know that isn't much but I am focusing on consistency and trying to build up although I usually do a lot more than two hours. It works around my school hours
[Image: ctwDZ.jpg?1]

Share!