Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Raise the Steaks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank you @Artloader and @pokey! Fluid lines are one of the things I like the most. I hope I can push them a lot further though :)
Thanks @AlexShi! Everything here I did with references exept for the guy with the hat and the toothpick. That's why he isn' that good :D
@NoodleInBox, that's awesome! I'm gonna try to keep this a daily thing! Let's rock this ! Devil

Tonight I did some line of action sketches from the Aaron Blaise workshop (what a surprise:D) and an Undead girl's head. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it but it's late and I need to go to bed. 
Edit: No, it was terrible so I removed it :D
See you tomorrow!
Back with some Loomis studies.
Took me far too long today.. Got to get faster :)
Nice studies buddy - and speed is overrated in my opinion :).
Thanks Artloader! Yeah it is. But getting faster also means you can draw more ;)

Weekly update. I think I'm gonna keep piling stuff together and post it once per week. 
This week I've been going through Andrew Loomis' Drawing the Head & Hands. I've started ages ago and never finished but I thought it'd give me a nice confidence boost if I dig myself into it again and finish the whole book.
Wow! Awesome studies :)
Amazing work! Are those Loomis Studies? you lines are so nice and i absolutely like the kid action poses. No critique from me, you just inspire me to push more and i want to be as good as you one day!
Cool sketchbook.

Really like your figures. This sort of exaggerated style is always enjoyable to look at because you can get away with so much more shape design.
Damn thouse studies are deliciousss i wanna have a piece of them *.* so good. More of that! I love your updates
@Axrel Thanks!
@alesdanila Yess, lots of Loomis :). Haha, I also look up to a lot of artists actually, thanks a lot! Keep it up!
@Archreux Thanks! Yeah, I really want to push my shapes a lot more!
@NoodleInBox :DD Thank you!!

So this week has been more Loomis. Want to get through the book as quick as possible. 
I don't think these are as good as they could be actually but at this point I just wanna keep digging through. I hope they'll just get better through time^^.
Nice! Keep up the good work :)
Thanks Axrel!

Haven't been updating here because I've just been too busy, but here you go :)
I'm through with Loomis' hand and heads (skipped the hands because I find there are better references out there) and started drawing the whole book anatomy for sculptors. 
I need to this anatomy finally right!!  Mean smile
hehe love that bear on the bottom left in the first one ;)
Nice updates dude, your line-work is looking great. :)
Thanks guys! Slow on updating here but I'm still on it :)
Hope to find some time to give back some comments too asap!
Slowly getting in some values again.
(02-08-2017, 11:16 AM)gregorkari Wrote: [ -> ]@Axrel Thanks!
@alesdanila Yess, lots of Loomis :). Haha, I also look up to a lot of artists actually, thanks a lot! Keep it up!
@Archreux Thanks! Yeah, I really want to push my shapes a lot more!
@NoodleInBox :DD Thank you!!

So this week has been more Loomis. Want to get through the book as quick as possible. 
I don't think these are as good as they could be actually but at this point I just wanna keep digging through. I hope they'll just get better through time^^.

The demon head is extremally gorgeous !
Thanks UKRAINIANWOLF97! 

Here's some of my latest stuff. Got myself a Schoolism Subscription for the Wouter Tulp workshop. Has anyone else done it :)? 
[Image: _0032_by_gregor_kari-dbkq32u.jpg]
Your studies are gorgeous! Nothing to critique, but quite happy to offer encouragement to continue -- I look forward to seeing more!
Cheers Riley!

Has anyone else troubles adding attachments??
Nope!

Make sure the file is I think under 1MB and the dimensions don't exceed 1000 in either direction
Pages: 1 2 3