Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Aaron's sketchbook2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lost access to original account.. starting fresh
ImagesImages
Post more; Offer your links
ImagesImages
That's a cool way to map out a hand. Keep up the work understanding form!
ImagesImages
ImagesImages
Sketch of friend
Bleghhhh
(03-26-2018, 07:39 AM)Berebobe2 Wrote: [ -> ]Bleghhhh

Move around the piece so one arena doesn't get all the attention you should be focusing on rendering for later.
wordsss
it for today
Self portrait, sketches
ssssss
r u a tranny?
(03-29-2018, 04:40 AM)Fedodika Wrote: [ -> ]r u a tranny?

Nope.  just a fun painting.

Haven't shared anything in a while. I remember being a lot more motivated when i posted on art forums so im glad this place is still up. I almost exclusively study the fundamentals without much making actual artwork so hopefully with people to share with I'll make some actual things.

Anyways, thanks for checking out my sketchbook
Welcome back! The ape taking off the glasses... You nailed the expression!
(03-28-2023, 09:57 AM)Leo Ki Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! The ape taking off the glasses... You nailed the expression!

Thanks Leo :D
Welcome back! You've been away for longer than I've been around. Lol

Cute child, I love the details on her outfit! You've got a very methodical approach to drawing. Is there any area you want to focus on right now, like perspective or concept art?
(03-29-2023, 05:46 AM)dimensional-knight Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! You've been away for longer than I've been around. Lol

Cute child, I love the details on her outfit! You've got a very methodical approach to drawing. Is there any area you want to focus on right now, like perspective or concept art?

I'm writing a manga that I plan on drawing and then animating, so everything hah Bomb
Pages: 1 2