Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Dressed, ready and beautiful!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gambit of the X-men. Unleash the words, people! Please comment, crit, and grade me. I'll take it!
[attachment=2905]

Jaku

Nice! I like the pose, it's very dinamic.
Maybe the profile shot makes it look too much plane.
Also the stick could be placed a little bit more diagonal to go better with the pose?
Thanks, Jaume! I will take this into consideration for follow-up works ;) Cheers

Camron

Hey I’m really bad at speaking or writing what I’m trying to say so with your permission would I be allowed to draw over the part that I wish to comment on ? , I will only do it with your permission of course.
Feel free my man. Art is for the people -- show me what you got XXX

Camron

(05-12-2012, 03:24 PM)Rrabbstyjke Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free my man. Art is for the people -- show me what you got XXX

well first of this is only what i think and im still learning so you can ignore me if you want, and i hope the picture says enough and i hope you can see what i was trying to show and offering possible other ideas and such.

I love the choice of colour palette and the all round idea.

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg62...1336801514
Thanks for the interest you took, man. Appreciate it xD

Camron

(05-19-2012, 02:55 AM)Rrabbstyjke Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the interest you took, man. Appreciate it xD

no prob man, gambit is one of few comic heroes i like and the piece looks like a cool idea :)