Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Alex. I've been in many art communities along the years like Conceptart.org but never participated much. I used to draw a lot as a kid and a teenager but eventually stopped even though the dream of reaching a good skill level never left.
I have decided that it was high time I actually do something about it instead if telling myself that I will do it "one day".

After not drawing for so many years I am basically starting from scratch and feel a bit lost. Hopefully being part of a community will help me stay on track.

I would like to eventually be good at both painterly digital illustrations and comics style drawing (complete with pencilling, inking and colouring). I draw mostly characters but I would like to learn to draw environments too.

Nice to meet you.
Welcome aboard. It's often tough to get back into drawing after such a long hiatus. I hope that frequenting this forum will help to keep your motivation going.

I look forward to seeing what you'll post. If I have anything to say I'll be sure to give you some (bad) advice, LOL!
Welcome Alex, I look forward to seeing your work on here. I know how difficult it can be after not drawing for a while, but you'll get back to speed in time.