Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: howdy art people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Just made a new account here. I made one a little while ago but I forgot the username/password and the "reset password" function doesn't seem to work. Maybe something to look into.

That's ok though because this new username is what I use on Instagram anyways: https://www.instagram.com/clipant/

Happy to join you all. Art is just a hobby for me and I've got a career in another field, but always looking to improve my image making skills.
Cheers.
Welcome to Crimson Daggers! Make sure to create a sketchbook so we can help you in your art journey! :)
Welcome! I think there have been several people that have made new accounts so I'm sure you're fine.
Howdy Clipant - welcome to the forum!

Some very nice work on your Instagram - looking forward to seeing more!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll be making a sketchbook shortly. I only want to post new stuff here, so it might be slower to update, but I'll try and get at least a couple of studies per week. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's art too.