Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Crimson CHOW #32 - Cave Person - FINALS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crimson Character of the Week #32
»Cave Person«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Monday, December 20th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
I suppose it is "CHOM" now but I am keeping the name the same for the sake of continuity.

This is my caveman. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

[attachment=124117]
Alright I think i'm done.
I'm submitting this even though I don't consider it finished - there's definitely a lot of changes I wanted to make and of course do more than just colour washes. I am so behind because of this cold.
I really like all entries so far, all characters have something rough and cool.

I´ll post my painting since I said I will participate, but I dont like the result this time.
The idea was something like a shaman throwing powder into a fire, but I lacked the right reference and skills and now she looks like a out of proportion puppet :D

Looking forward to the next CHOW and a new try.

[Image: W81pntQl.jpg]