Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Martijn's book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Preliminary practice..

[attachment=25198]

[attachment=25199]
Damn your edgework is really nice :) Hmmm, maybe to offer some helpful crits might be to keep an eye on some of the shapes and structure as sometimes they seem a bit unsteady or don't quite connect into the right way. Keep up your awesome work, love seeing your updates :)
Lookin good as always! Your colors are wonderful. I'll piggyback what lungcell said about the structure, but overall some truly beautiful work you're producing here
Thanks for the input guys, i'll grab my loomis book and spend more time drawing this weekend.

[attachment=25335]

[attachment=25334]
Lumens awesome painting skills! Some studies are giving me "Linran vibes" all over haha! Excited to see some more work, keep it up!
Dat ass!
Really lovely impressionistic work! The wild pigs remind me of the lion king and Scar. Love the warmth of the one and the chill of the other.
I feel i made a small breakthrough with this one. steps included.

[attachment=30984]

[attachment=30985]

[attachment=30986]

[attachment=30987]

[attachment=30988]
Such beautiful landscapes! This is why we paint--to create something more lovely than a photograph could ever be!
I love your how loose and dynamic your images are. Great job
Everything looks like a rushing glimpse of a beatuiful world... your figure paintings are just phenomenal...
loving the figures :)
Tygerson, well said! many landscape painters simplefy and streamline shapes to better serve the compostition.

Ramalooke, Thanks! for me the opposite aproach of tight rendering and details is most difficult.

TonariNoPunpun, Thank you, too kind!

YOLOLEX, which reminds me i don't draw enough!

[attachment=31321]

[attachment=31322]

[attachment=31323]
Beautiful <3
Really, your work has an inspiring gestural quality to them :)
Beautifl work! Love hte bold colors. I need to steal that part of your brain.
Man the energy in your brushstrokes looks so cool, also the color in your pieces is really good, great work!

Keep them coming!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11