Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Martijn's book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Color comp and material studies for bloodsports.

[attachment=16783]

[attachment=16784]

[attachment=16785]

[attachment=16786]
Welp, great studies :D

I like the way you handle colors!
The main thing that is really special in your sketchbook is that weird special kind of color tone you use. I just love it. Great works and keep up with them :D
OH man! How have I never seen your sb before! I've been through and through the pages of almost everyone! You have some seriously great ideas in here, and you render color like a champ! I am definitely going to be keeping an eye on your work! :)

Royugang

HOLY SHYET!! ORNSTEIN!!!!!
Appreciate you stoppin by Tyler :D
Pclancy , yeah highly recommend Shaddy sadafi's landscape demo's on youtube.
Royugang , Umbasa 044

[attachment=17649]

[attachment=17650]

[attachment=17651]
I can see it in your confident brushwork and simplefied shapes, keep it up!

So i've just upgraded to cs6 and its like being in a candy store.

[attachment=17917]

[attachment=17918]

Trying to work more on values and edges for now.

[attachment=17923]

[attachment=17951]

[attachment=17952]
Man, those edges and colors. Two things I almost never think about, but looking at your stuff always reminds be how important they really are! Great stuff, very motivating.
Very nice experimentations in this sketchbook ! I love the painterly feeling and your edge control ! So inspiring, thanks ! Insane, ecstatic
Vatteh, thank you. remember that drawing and values are waaay more important than color.
color temperatures are the main thing to look for when working in color, after values.

Virid Rain, cheers! im all about that painterly look.

Brad rigney study. started monochromatic this time and added color washes through curves and color layer.

[attachment=18102]

Royugang

That chandra torso! Awesome!!! studying the master!
Your whole sketchbook is awesome, great variety of styles and brushes. The last armor study is the best! You rock, keep it up!
Your new studies are looking sweet :D I'm loving the landscape paintings and the intense hues and those light-up shoes... <3
Some smudge tool experiments after watching Anthony Jone's stream.

[attachment=19176]

[attachment=19177]

[attachment=19178]

[attachment=19185]

[attachment=19256]
Study of Sergey Kolesov. taken into artrage for final touches.

[attachment=19595]

[attachment=19596]

[attachment=19607]

imaginary sketch..values are all messed up.

[attachment=19611]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11