Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: My finished work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the last concept i did via livestream. I usually do scifi stuff but wanted to get out of my comfort zone with this.

Hope you like it guys!
I saw this throughout the process and couldn't wait to get a close up look at it.

This is just awesome, the livestream doesn't show half of the awesome detail on this. I love the concept, the colours, and all the awesomely added details such as the little coat of arms on his breast plate, the little ingrained bit on the butt of the rifle, the awesome steam backpack xD I could go on...

So I shall just say, this is a badass piece of work! congrats =)
Wowww very nice! ... it's the only thing I can say... haha
Thank you guys!

Cezary

Looking very good. i love the amount of thought you put into it , especially considering that this area is out of your comfort zone. Personally , i find it very hard to design something original, when i didn't spend a certain amount of time building a database on the subject. :)
More finished work: this time an astronaut.
Nice works, love the astronaut:-)

JasonClarkDesign22

The space guy is my fave, great colours and shapes. How long does it take you per image.
(07-04-2013, 05:05 AM)JasonClarkDesign22 Wrote: [ -> ]The space guy is my fave, great colours and shapes. How long does it take you per image.

Thank you! That depends but I usually work 6-8 hours per image. For detailed renders I go for three sessions like this.