Ramalooke's Sketchbook
keep up the good work, your improving nicely, loving the texture on your personal work
[Image: 3-2.jpg]
[Image: 5-3.jpg]
[Image: 2-4.jpg]
[Image: 4-2.jpg]
[Image: 1-3.jpg]

Damn, those mma guys are great, you are killing it with the soft round.
Like your stuff keep posting more.

Thanks guys.

Trying not to be such a lazy ass. Next week will be better.

[Image: 1-4.jpg]
[Image: 2-5.jpg]
[Image: 3-3.jpg]
[Image: 5-4.jpg]
[Image: 4-3.jpg]

stuff from last week.

[Image: 1-5.jpg]
[Image: 3-4.jpg]
[Image: 4-4.jpg]
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 6-1.jpg]
[Image: 5-5.jpg]
[Image: 2-6.jpg]
[Image: 8.jpg]

Damn you are really killing it man, I'm Jelly.
Thanks mate. Trying to push myself. Here's some stuff from last week.

Some stuff from last week.

[Image: 1-6.jpg]
[Image: 2-7.jpg]
[Image: 3-5.jpg]
[Image: 4-5.jpg]
[Image: 5-6.jpg]
[Image: 6-2.jpg]
[Image: 6a.jpg]
[Image: 6b.jpg]
[Image: 6c.jpg]
[Image: 6d.jpg]
[Image: 7-1.jpg]
[Image: 8-1.jpg]
[Image: 9.jpg]

Really love what you're doing and where you're goin with your work. Great looking studies as well! Keep it up, man!
Looking great dude, the latest gladiator character is awesome + the environments are coming along nicely too.

You've come a long way and continue to improve, it's inspiring watching and following your journey.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your comments ;)

Had pretty bad week. Dunno what happened, but i didn't get anything done. Feeling pretty bad about it. Hope this week will be better. Started old bloodsports challenge "Swamp Elder" and did similar exercise sickbrush did a while back. go check out his work. he does some really cool stuff.

[Image: Scan0001.jpg]
[Image: Scan0002.jpg]
[Image: 2-8.jpg]
[Image: 1-7.jpg]
[Image: 5-7.jpg]
[Image: 4-6.jpg]
[Image: 3-6.jpg]

*sees first page* Oh hey mum look! another brilliant artist for me to be inspired by!
*continues through timeline* Oh hey mum look! another brilliant artist for me to get depressed at how much they rock.

lool Awesome stuff man, Same thing I said to a few others on here, I'm sorry I can't do nothing but offer ass pats. different leagues.

oh and this
[Image: songicopy-1.jpg]
<3
i like your stuff=)) keep pushing!

Love your sketchbook man!

Hey Rama :D Sweet sketchbook man, very nice gestures. Look at that, thats what I need to do too :)

I really like your enviros man - though I do think they would benefit from some hard edge brushes.

Keep up the great work :D I'll be watching!

Thanks guys ;)

@ursula
Yeah, you should do these ;) I'll try to use more hard edges on my enviros, thanks ;)

Ok. Less stuff this time. Got some small freelance gigs. But I started to study feets! I never did that ;o. They are freakin' hard ;o.

Btw. Any tips on time management. It seems that I'm loosing a lot of time and don't even notice it. Thanks!
[Image: Scan0001-2.jpg]
[Image: Scan0002-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan0003-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan0004-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan0005-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan0006-1.jpg]
[Image: 6-4.jpg]
[Image: 7-3.jpg]
[Image: 8-3.jpg]

Hey it's me again. Just wanted to share finished version of tree dude. hope you like it ;p

[Image: wr8_char.JPG]

Tons of studies in here, keep those up! Last one turned out great.

For time management you should first have some kind of plan for what you're trying to accomplish. Here's one idea to finishing more work: You can start 3 pieces or so right away at the same time and work on them consecutively. Spending an hour or so on each piece and moving back and forth whenever you get bored or find yourself focusing too much time in one area; doing that until you finish all of them.

That way you wouldn't get bored or caught up in any unnecessary detailing and can finish a bundle of work at the same time. And for studies you might time yourself so you don't go past a certain limit. As long as you have some kind of plan, everything should work out. The hardest part is just getting out of bed, for me at least.

Hope that helps in some way. Keep up the great work!
hey dude, nice progression as usual ;)
The buiding props and the tree dude are looking really cool. My only nick pick is the shadow on the glowing orb stuff coming from him. I spent about 5 seconds trying to pick it off my monitor because i thought it was dust and shit on my screen, it looks abit odd. Still great work regardless though, keep it up ;)

Nice work!! From looking through your sketchbook a little more thoroughly, one area that you could address and see some nice improvement quickly is proportions on your characters. Specifically, the heads are all looking a little large to me (on imaginative stuff). This may be closer to reality, but as far as illustration and concept art goes, a smaller head usually doesn't read as a smaller head, but more a heroic, larger-than-life character. I hope that makes sense. Anyway, keep kicking ass dude!

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook