Hii!!
Hii, my name's Mariana but some people call me Nozomi. I'm from Uruguay, South America, and I'm currently working at an indie videogame studio as an artist.

Some years ago, a mentor told me about ConceptArt.org. I was very curious about it but never posted anything because i felt i didn't have the level to do that and also didn't know exactly what type of artist i wanted to be.

This year i had the need for a community like that, and doing some research i arrived here. 
I still don't know exactly what type of artist i want to be, but i know that has something to do with illustration (and perhaps concept art). 

I consider myself as a very low quality artist and i want to change that. I'm obsessed with learning, and i think the best way to learn is from other artist.

So here I am :)
It a nice place i would still advise to have on site feedback if possible the feedback here are base on how much people care about your stuff or you in general so it not always the best for quick feedback but since you work already professionally you will probably already be setting bar for other people i bet.Open up a sketchbook thread and start posting daily to get notice.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
welcome welcome

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Mariana Nozomi!

Godspeed to you!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Thank you all for the welcome!!

Yes, i also am part of an art community here in my city focused mostly on game development. I'm pretty sure i will learn so much about you even if it is not exactly from direct feedback. Just knowing about another artists is so nice, but first i have to remember how to use forum tools haha