Sula's Sketchbook
Today's

[Image: Photo-study-39.jpg]

Today's

[Image: Photo-study-40.jpg]

Arrrrrgh!! Fantastic work ethic! Very inspiring! Absolutely love it! One thing I can may be suggest is when you do your studies and you're going for form/shape accuracy, you can try looking between your study and the original very quickly. Again if you're going for accuracy, if you're studying something like color and light I guess it doesn't really matter. I'll definitely stop by again to see what you're working on :) great stuff! Keep going!

@la1uc: Hey, thank you! That was a nice tip :D I do try to aim for shape accuracy, but haha its so hard! Going a lot for color too.

Today's
Also, here, have the hard brush guys.

[Image: Photo-study-41.jpg]

Great studying Ursula!

One thing to watch out for when doing environments studies. Try not to copy to often contemporary works, sometimes they contain quite a few mistakes (not all though). Albert Bierstadt is one really good example if you would like to do some studies of environments. Otherwise keep it up!

@JacobJanerka: Hey man, awesome suggestion! And you're right, I was supposed to be focusing more on masters hehe, thank you!

Today's
[Image: Photo-study-42.jpg]

So persistent, really inspiring me to push harder. Love seeing these studies of yours

@Corza: hehe thank you <3

If it happens what happened when I was pencil-sketching every day, I'll go for a while and nothing will really change. Then everything will break. Then I will start rebuilding and get better.
Gotta try new things for that :)

Today's
[Image: Photo-study-43.jpg]

Today's

[Image: Photo-study-44.jpg]

Today's

[Image: Photo-study-45.jpg]

good stuff ursula lots of fun looking studies

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
@Toodles: Thank you sir :D

Today's
[Image: Photo-study-46.jpg]

So! Husband asked for a portrait to use in Baldur's Gate... and yesterday I wasn't able to do as requested. That is why I didn't updated yesterday, lol. So I gave it a try again today, got a better result. Updating here to make up for yesterday's mishap.

[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-34.jpg]

love the elf portrait - the eyes are wide apart and that gives her an exotic look.
Does your hubby play the old baldurs gate? good game..

Ah, Sula, she is lovely. Her eyes don't feel quite balanced, but are indeed piercing.
Very pretty elf

@Wolken: thanks man :D Yeah, he does play it from time to time haha. GO FOR THE EYES BOO haha!
@Pearwood: thank you :D
@CoreyH: Thanks!

Today's
[Image: Photo-study-47.jpg]

Wow Sula, this sketchbook is amazing. I'm glad I'm kind of following your lead :)
@Jmgallo: Thanks man :D Let's hope I don't get we both lost haha

Today's
[Image: Photo-study-48.jpg]

Inspiring stuff Sula! Loving the enviro studies. Also, I can no longer encounter an image of Tom Hiddleston without thinking of your sketchbook. Just sayin' :P

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook