Hello everyone!
Big Grin 
Hi daggers! I'm finally gathered enough courage to join your awesome community.

My name is Dmitry and I'm self-tought CG artist. I'm kind of lame but with your help guys I hope I'll become more skilled and profesional!

There are so many great artists around here, and it would be great to have some tips, advices and critiques from them! If I'll get some ofc. Tongue

So I hope for your support guys! Peace!

(My english is lame too and sometimes I explain myself rly fugly... Sorry for that!)
Hey Dmitry, welcome to the daggers o/ !

I'm pleased to hear that you came here to get down in it and give it everything you've got to improve your skill!

True that, we're lucky to have such a wonderful community - and if you simply try to help others, good vibes will be coming your way <:

Hope you enjoy your stay 088

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Heya Dmitiry, don't worry about your english its my first language and I can be god awful at it. This is a great place for what youre after and as soon as I catch your sketchbook thread Ill be sure to take a look and see what advice I can offer.

Many thanks for warm welcome guys!

Quote:True that, we're lucky to have such a wonderful community - and if you simply try to help others, good vibes will be coming your way <:

I'll do my best to fit in! Thumbs_up

Quote:Heya Dmitiry, don't worry about your english its my first language and I can be god awful at it. This is a great place for what youre after and as soon as I catch your sketchbook thread Ill be sure to take a look and see what advice I can offer.

Haha! Thanks for support man!
My sketchbook is on the roll already, so please check it and leave any mention!