Sula's Sketchbook
@Wherlon: hey, thanks man! And don't push too hard, sleep is important too hehe. I am only abusing the holidays and the "I don't have to work tomorrow!" feeling hehe.

Here, have lots of stuff

[Image: SB-234.jpg]
[Image: SB-235.jpg]

One Photo study:
[Image: Photo-study-71.jpg]

And one more enviro:
[Image: Enviro-09.jpg]

wow, love the expression thing you did there with the character ;O

Same here. what a great sketchbook - 42 pages of dedication, passion, studies and progress. that is awesome. keep it up!
Bah. Stop being amazing.

I'm kidding!

But seriously ;_;

Haha, thank you for all the inspirationnnn this year Ursula, your sketchbook is just insane! And to think 2014 is going to be even more mouth-watering! There's really no point in picking out which of your pieces I love, because lets face it - I love 'em all.

Hope you have a Happy New Year, have a great one and all the bessst!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
@Nimao: thank you :D Disney character sheets are always great reference hehe
@Construction: thank you! Onwards to 2014!
@Smrrfette: aww thank you <3 All the best too

Can you guys sleep? I know I am having problems this days
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-60.jpg]

Daaaamn! Loving those sketches and the studies, that last portrait has some awesome colors too! :D

shes got the itch

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
Great stuff, love the traditional sketches, a lot of personality in those faces.

That environment looks strong too, but where are the clouds :P The white really lights up the image, especially in the left side of the photo.

@Wla91: Thank you <3
@Toodles: haha ... ......don't we all? :p hahah
@dracken: Thank you! .. I .. uh. No excuse. I skipped the clouds :p I am focusing on the rocks, but it just sound as an excuse now haha
I'll fix that asap!

Some angry sketching for today
I can't even handle copics properly all hope for traditional is lost I tell you
[Image: SB-236.jpg]

Quote:I can't even handle copics properly all hope for traditional is lost I tell you

yeah, right xD your stuff is looking as awesome as ever, that pencil sketch specially, i love that stare.

Nice use of hard lines vs. light rendering. Don't be so hard on yourself girl! ò_ó

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Crushin on all your recent stuff Ursula, especially the traditional work. And those faceesss. Keep em coming :) And I love Jin Kim too, just discovered his Frozen character sheets yesterday haha

You have garnered an amazing skill over the years, keep it up, its a joy to see your works.

@Eduardo: <3 hehe thank you
@Lyraina: Hey, we have to push it. :p
@pneta: Thanks man :D I need to do mooooore of those! And yes YES Jin Kim is amazing!
@Cracked: <3 thanks man!

Channeling my Disney vibes lol
(I did try to do my enviros for the day, but I just failed and took the easy way out)
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-61.jpg]

Like wow. You are killing it Sula! Keep rockin' it! And hope to see even more awesomeness in 2014! Best wishes!

@Rama: thank you man! Same to you <3

[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-62.jpg]

Absolutely awesome stuff lying around here, those characters just pop off the screen. One thing (because I feel like a nosey little asshole on the last day of the year :)): Most of them could use a simple crop just because there's too much space in the image where actually nothing is happening.. but thats the only thing :)
Your landscape studies have a kick-ass painterly feeling, thumbs up for that too! Keep the good work flowing! :)

wooow, epic :) happy new year!
@Kaffer: Hey! Thanks for the feedback! Actually, most of those are already cropped - I work on silly sketches lost in a big canvas a lot of time :p But hey, I'll try some tighter cropping. Thank you again!
@Eclip-se: Thank you :D Happy new year!

So yup, wrapping up.
This are the last two sketches of the year. Time to create a folder for the new year and sketch on!
Also, I have no idea what I am doing whatsoever.

[Image: Enviro-10.jpg]
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-63.jpg]

These recent portraits have been absolutely bonkers Sula. So good :)

All the best for 2014, looking forward to more awesome stuff. Happy new year (almost) :)