Sula's Sketchbook
Did my eyes deceive me? Is our very own Ursula Dorada on the next level up interview? 

I can't wait, and I hope you get all the recognition you deserve because you are an amazing artist!  Party

Loving the vibrancy and facial expression (oh god the expression). Belt looks a bit off, though.

If the whole Level Up thing is true, grats!

Scream at what I'm doing wrong in my sketchbook
it helps a lot
You guys are the absolute best!
Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the update schedule!

@Smrr: Thanks so much girl :D :hug: You're the best!
@Meat: YASSS Hahaha I better put all the still life knowledge in use, eh? :p
@Sketchosoph: Thanks man :D
@Zip: yesss :hug: thank you so much <3
@Irish: hahaah :hug: maybe yes? yay!
@Vornag: thanks man! haha I'm doing an interview on ArtCore today though ;) Maybe someday I'll be on level up? hehe <3

Here is a couple of studies and the next sketch! yuss

[Image: Life-painting-20.jpg]
[Image: Life-painting-21.jpg]
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-133.jpg]
[Image: Movie-01.jpg]

[Image: Agisana%2001.jpg]

Yooooooo that last piece yes yes yes. She's looking sick already. And that window light painting study is lovely! You're punching more variation in your skintones and it's really making that flesh shine.

One thing I noticed, you seem to keep away from deep ambient occlusion shadows -- so like on that ketchup bottle, the place where the cap is touching the table should be darker in value than the volume shadow on its side. If you squint, you'll stay aware of your darkest darks. You should also try to restrain your highlights, I know it's hard not to make things ~sparkle~ (I have that problem hoh boy) but keeping them down would give your studies more subtlety and realism :D Even with very reflective surfaces! They're tough.

Some Schmid sass that might help:

[Image: cbJh9KZ.jpg]

[Image: 2y4M6mo.jpg]

Sigh, your so goooood with colors and light <3

Careful with some of these rim lights though, they can flatten out shapes when they are too strong on a curved surface (like the boobs of blonde belf). Really nice mood in the movie frame painting :)

Keep going, Sula, I'll try to catch you in the interview stream later :D

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
I said this already on FB, but I love that rainbow hue armor! And crystals! I must study more crystal and master it too.......

Focus.
@Vlada: YES! Thank you for the awesome feedback <3 It was actually applied on the orc!
@Lyraina: indeed, thanks! That painting was borked, 0 planning on it heh :p
@Meat: <3 yaay thank you!

*drops loads of random things*

Finished orc!
[Image: ArcaneShot-1400.jpg]

[Image: Isanusi-1100.jpg]

Sketches and random things
[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-134.jpg]
[Image: Photo-study-99.jpg]
[Image: Photo-study-100.jpg]

Let me go make proper Inktober links... here you go:
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg][Image: 3.jpg][Image: 4.jpg][Image: 5.jpg][Image: 6.jpg][Image: 7.jpg]

you know how much you kill me, Sula
In love In love

I mean I follow you outside of CD ofc, but there's nothing better than when you unleash a load on us here (that wasn't weird at all lmao :D)

your inktober entries have been like whaaaaat--! Seriously, keep honing that ink tip o_o so fearless!
my fave is the orcish lady with the modern pen and the book

aaah you make me wanna draw s'more! *buries face desk* o/

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
@Smrr: You're the best girl <3 AND YES oh god, if there is anything to be taken out from this inktober is my newfound love for this G-pen! Dammit

I really want to make the traditional thing work
I don't even know where to start! hahah

Well, updates! Let's go

[Image: Salvaged-Sketch-135.jpg]
Yes I'm watching Steven Universe and you should too
Also I walked right into this one, right? I now need to do the other characters and I don't even know where to start ahahah... ha

anyway, #Inktober
[Image: 8.jpg]
[Image: 9.jpg]
[Image: 10.jpg]
[Image: 11.jpg]

AUUHGUUAUH SULA!!! u KILL ME!!!

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Fuck it I quit =D.
[Image: 2BSA2tf.gif]
Your work Sula is dope ass =D Gimme moar ><

I've lurked this sketchbook for like 2 months and you never cease to amaze me. Awe inspiring work. I absolutely love your use of color and light.
@Fedo: nooo don't die :~
@Rama: oooh come back here you! :p Finish your vegetables.
@Pax: <3 thank you!

Couple more inktobers :)
[Image: 12.jpg]
[Image: 13.jpg]
[Image: 14.jpg]

You are soooo great at comic-style inkness. Oh my God. And I love your depictions of popular culture characters. Like from Steven Universe-- Really great vision.

I am impressed! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
I love love love love love your inktober drawings! *drool*

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Damn, need to work harder, keep going Ursula!

I'm gonna find a way to harvest your being into a serum so I can inject myself with it every. single. night.

The frustrations to find a decent vein after each succession of doses will be well worth it.

HAIR SAMPLES PLEASE.

Sketchbook 1   -    Sketchbook 2   -   Tumblr
Haha thanks guys! You're almost making my shy to update, a lot less time to work on this sketches this days. But I think the challenger is doing it every day, so here goes.
Anyway :)

@Jakyraytr: hahaha of course man! :p haha

[Image: 15.jpg]
[Image: 16.jpg]
[Image: 17.jpg]
[Image: 18.jpg]

Allllllllrighty, there's only so much pervy creeper lurking all over your sketchbook I can do without leaving a reply haha

I've been digging all these (for lack of a better term) horny chicks you've been inking <3. Fuark, I still just can't. My brushpen ran outta ink the other day and my friend let me have her inking pen + ink to use... but I've been procrastinating mega hard because of your work lmao

No need to be shy here, Sula! You know that! :D

bek 2 creeper lurking ;3;

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
BLULULULLULAH MOONAH!!!! <$$$$$$ im drank...

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]