May The Art Be With You
Hey guys, S4MURAI_CAT here!

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself;

My name is Sergey (From lat. "servi dei",which means "God servant") . I am 22 years old. I was born and raised in Lithuania in Klaipeda city. I like playing games;watching movies,cartoons,anime;going to the gym; And,of course, to draw. If i would characterize  myself, i would say that i am some lazy son of a... I am too lazy to do all this stuff above ,even if i like them. Well, that's my paradox.

What i hope to get out of this community is to beat up my laziness,make some friends and just to have a good time!
Here is my deviant art page :  http://s4murai-cat.deviantart.com/  -i haven't upload any drawings yet,but i will leave it here anyway.

Have a great time guys and may the art be with you!

The Way Of The S4MURAI  (sketchbook)
Welcome!

And from now on I'm stalking you on DA, meaning that you have to create and have to post! I'll be watching! May the lazyness go away.

Hey man, welcome to the forum!! :) Cool name. My name is Christopher, which comes from the late Greek name Χριστοφορος (Christophoros) which means "bearing Christ". So I guess that's one thing we have in common- our names mark us out as serving God in some way. LOL

Let's both beat up our laziness, I want to do much of the above too. :D Make a sketchbook thread so we can see your stuff (if you haven't already). See you 'round!

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
(01-26-2016, 10:20 PM)Eyliana Wrote: Welcome!

And from now on I'm stalking you on DA, meaning that you have to create and have to post! I'll be watching! May the lazyness go away.

Hey, Fyliana!  Thanks for giving me extra motivation not to take time off! I really appreciate it !

(01-27-2016, 01:27 PM)Sagittarius-A-star Wrote: Hey man, welcome to the forum!! :) Cool name. My name is Christopher, which comes from the late Greek name Χριστοφορος (Christophoros) which means "bearing Christ". So I guess that's one thing we have in common- our names mark us out as serving God in some way. LOL

Let's both beat up our laziness, I want to do much of the above too. :D Make a sketchbook thread so we can see your stuff (if you haven't already). See you 'round!

Yeah,servants of God :D Actually, we have tree things in common. The second thing is we both love art. And the last one, we want to beat the sh*t out of our laziness :)  See you a round, buddy!

Quote:Yeah,servants of God :D Actually, we have tree things in common. The second thing is we both love art. And the last one, we want to beat the sh*t out of our laziness :) See you a round, buddy!

Wow, we do have all those things in common! :) Let's beat up our laziness together. See you round, now I gotta get to bed so I can get up early and do my drawing stuff. ^^

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
Your stuff on DA is great, it would be a waste if you don't feed your potential.. go for it!!

Photoshop CC2015 / MacBook Pro
Procreate / iPad Pro
My SB: nutriman's quest for awesomeness
(02-03-2016, 08:02 PM)nutriman Wrote: Your stuff on DA is great, it would be a waste if you don't feed your potential.. go for it!!

I will! Thanks!