Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things (/thread-1225.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 10-27-2012

[attachment=8037]

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - Nimao - 10-27-2012

Really like this one ;O *waiting for the train *

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 10-30-2012

[attachment=8178]

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - EduardoGaray - 10-30-2012

the last sketch is cool, would love to see it turned into a full illustration.

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-01-2012

thanks, man! Sorry to tell you, but I've already shelved it. I liked the characters, but the half-arsed background was an eyesore.

And yet another monster concept, different approach to workflow this time around.

[attachment=8253]

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-01-2012

[attachment=8266]

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - Nexuun - 11-01-2012

This sketchbook is full of awesome! Just awesome bone structures on some of these, just a real blast to look at them.
I also have a thing for sketching faces.

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-02-2012

Thank you! Drawing faces is my favourite thing to do when I'm bored. =)

sketching. this is how far I got, before ps started getting pissy.

[attachment=8324]

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-02-2012

[attachment=8337]

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-04-2012

super quick sketch

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-04-2012

work in progress

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-05-2012

[attachment=8459]

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-06-2012

doodlin

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - AdamMiconi - 11-06-2012

Man, I'm loving your sketchbook and page compositions!

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-07-2012

^Thank you! =)

overworked it

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - iCi - 11-08-2012

Niice chicks up there! Your personal pieces could, imho, use some places where eyes could rest a bit, and a clearer focal point. Keep it up!

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-08-2012

(11-08-2012, 04:12 AM)iCi Wrote: Niice chicks up there! Your personal pieces could, imho, use some places where eyes could rest a bit, and a clearer focal point. Keep it up!

Thanks, man! Yeah, I tend to lose focus while working on more detailed, bigger stuff and never know when to stop. x_X

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - Jkutz - 11-08-2012

wow man, that sketch book. Keep pushing those values dude, your stuff is really picking up the 3-d illusion.

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-08-2012

(11-08-2012, 06:09 AM)Jkutz Wrote: wow man, that sketch book. Keep pushing those values dude, your stuff is really picking up the 3-d illusion.

Thanks a bunch, man! My values have improved a ton in the past few weeks/months, before I started this sketchbook. Before that they were practically nonexistent lol.

RE: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things - natzetta - 11-12-2012

[attachment=8833]