Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Crackbook - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Crackbook (/thread-3582.html)

RE: Crackbook - RottenPocket - 11-16-2015

First thing to do when I got home was log in from my PC so I can view that necromancer's detail in all his glory. Seriously dude, well done.

How you feeling?

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-18-2015

Back to more goals.

OtherMuzz - Ofcourse, gotta do them sketches for the future when Im loaded with work so I can come back and check out the fun stuff I used to do.

RottenPocket - Really? Thats nice to hear :D
I feel pretty good

Tomorrow I will start a 10 day goal and do an average of 8h a day. The penalty for failing this goal is to revert back to the previous goal of 10h with its own penalty. Will also be visiting parents for the weekend and will do 8h of traditional(might be pretty hard).

Heres doodles.

RE: Crackbook - JyonnyNovice - 11-18-2015

Hey man, awesome job with that wizard guy, you got that straight up and down pose to look really dynamic with the background and everything. Great efforts too man with your 8hr / 10hr goals - just accept that sometimes shit happens outside of your immediate control and don't beat yourself up if / when that stuff happens and eats into your time (otherwise you can end up resenting whoever caused you to miss time and screw up your goal). LMAO at the starfox joke too ^^

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-20-2015

Day1. 8h done
Day2. 8h20min done

Yeah, if some crazy accident or stuff happens I will cancel the goal or something.

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-21-2015

Day3: 8h done

Heres todays batch of mashed potatoes.

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-22-2015

Day3: 3.5h done

Whoops im 4.5h behind now because I started super late today. Also my parents house feels like a hotel compared to my apartment :D

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-23-2015

Day5: 8.5h done

4h behind

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-24-2015

Day6: 10.5h done

1.5h behind

RE: Crackbook - cesartalves - 11-25-2015

A random guy from the internet comments in your sketchbook and says he likes it. It feels you with determination.

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-25-2015

Day7: 9h done

30m behind

Cesartalves - YESSS

RE: Crackbook - ZombieChinchilla - 11-25-2015

Dang, dude, you seem to have seriously leveled up in the past few months! Your necromancer is especially impressive, and I like to see that you're working on studies from memory along from observation. Perhaps some turnaround studies would do good, to make sure you're not just memorizing the contours and such of the study.

KEEP GOING!!

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-26-2015

Day8:8.5h done

Thanks for the support ZombieChinchilla Ill try doing more mirror studies soon.

Halfway through the day I got fever and it sucked ass. Atleast I had pills so I managed to keep up with the schedule. I hope i get better tomorrow.

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-27-2015

Day 9:8h done

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-28-2015

Day 10:8h done

Yay! Tommorrow Ill do a break day where I do 5hours of art and then its back to the next goal.

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 11-29-2015

I got sick :(

Ill be postphoning the next goal until im better, didnt manage to do much today, just been spending my time in the bed.

RE: Crackbook - Bookend - 12-04-2015

Getting sick happens-- Sometimes the best improvement comes during recovery time. Thumbs_up

Loving the work you've been doing man-- Also, bonus points for Papyrus avatar, haha.

Anyway, keep it up! Don't be afraid to spend longer time on each piece, really pick on it if you think it needs it. Grin

RE: Crackbook - meat - 12-05-2015

The hat with red feather was a good addition!

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 12-08-2015

Hey im back, ill start 80h in 10 days goal tomorrow.

Bookend- thanks for the support man :)

Meat -thanks

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 12-09-2015

D1:8h

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 12-10-2015

D2:8h