Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Crackbook - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Crackbook (/thread-3582.html)

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-02-2016

Hey, Im back. Took a break for the december and decided to start up again in the new year. Also about the last goal, I tried to do it without a punisment and I was hoping that I would pull through, but it is still too soon.
So starting tomorrow I will pursue the following goal:

"Do 80 hours of art in 10 days, or give up art forever"

If I fail, I will accept the consequences without question.
Were the following to happen, I would abort the goal and try again when I have recovered:
"An illness, that impairs my ability to concentrate and that requires me to have rest, for it to be cured faster"
"Any sort of accident that disables me from following the goal"
"Psychological trauma"
What this means, is that I have set up a responsibility system for myself and eliminated negative outside factors. 

I feel uncomfortable posting without art, so heres some stuff I found. For the most part I did do traditional pencil sketches, while staying at my parents, because I left the tablet in my apartment. Too lazy to take pics and upload those.

RE: Crackbook - meat - 01-02-2016

Can't have you give up art forever now, can we? So make sure you count everything! 8 hours per day? No problem! Sketch anywhere, they all count, even a 10 minute quick sketch while on the toilette, in pain, counts. Beat this goal with excess art time!

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-04-2016

Hey man, thanks for the support.

Day 1: 6h done

2h behind schedule

I have grown weaker during my winter vacation. I had difficulty even achieving this amount. I got tired easily and tried to take multiple naps today, but I didnt sleep, I just layed there. 

I might have to buy some energy drinks to get me through the days, if I cant make it up tomorrow, or worse, fall even more behind.

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-05-2016

Day 1: 8.5h done
1.5h behind
Slowly catching up thanks to energy drinks.

RE: Crackbook - ryesbread - 01-05-2016

Your environments are great, they look very atmospheric and the values are spot on. You might want to push the beast/ground contrast a bit so the beast pops out as well as the human, but other than that your stuff is amazing, keep it up, man!

RE: Crackbook - Nimao - 01-05-2016

gogogogogogooo!

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-06-2016

Day 3: 8h done

1.5h behind

Nimao - Gotta go fast.
Ryesbread - Thank you ;)
I will keep that in mind, I discountinued working on the one you mentioned because of some composition issues

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-07-2016

Day 3: 8.5h done

1h behind

Silent

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-08-2016

Day 5. 8h done

1h behind

He was not always known as "The Baguette Turbojet"or "The Connoisseur of crossantes" or even "The Nine Wine Rider". Before that, he was known as Francois. From an early age he was always practicing horseriding on the green fields of Allier. By the age of 21 Francois had achieved the title of "The worlds best rider". He lived a happy life until one day, an organization known as "Furious Fernandos" launched their spiced up act on the world. Francois was caught right in the middle of it. Fallen, but not down Francois prayed to the elder Baguette Gods to give him means to defeat the Furious Fernandos. Thus from the heavens fell a massive baguette with reins attached. The message was clear. Francois mounted the holy baguette and rode off, to save the world.

RE: Crackbook - IrishWhiskey - 01-09-2016

That French guy riding the baguette is truly a work of art! You should just drop the paintbrushes right now because it can only go downhill from here  Tongue

Amazing sketchbook by the way!

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-09-2016

Day 6. 8h done
1h behind

IrishWhiskey - Yea I was thinking the same thing when I finished it :D. Thanks for visiting man.

RE: Crackbook - Volofa - 01-09-2016

As a baguette, I'm particularly offended by that Frenchman drawing.
Could you be so kind as to tell me how you have achieved that perspective grid on your last drawing tho?

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-10-2016

Day 7. 10.5h done

Volofa - Hey now, you should be proud to see the holy baguette. Or are you an atheist baguette who doesnt believe in the baguette gods?

This video covers it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9PIUG2fjcQ

RE: Crackbook - Volofa - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 06:23 AM)crackedskull Wrote: Day 7. 10.5h done

Volofa - Hey now, you should be proud to see the holy baguette. Or are you an atheist baguette who doesnt believe in the baguette gods?

This video covers it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9PIUG2fjcQ

I am a proud breadlamist, this unholy representation of my prophet offends me.
Thanks a lot for the link by the way, it almost atones for your sins against the holy crust!

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-11-2016

Day 8. 8h done

Wouldnt want to piss off a proud breadlamist of all the things. Next time I draw the holy baguette, I shall wrap it in a veil to hide its true visage.

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-12-2016

Day 9. 7.5h done

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-13-2016

Day 10. 7h done

80/80h done, goal finished.

Ill take tomorrow off.

Mullins study.

crap

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-14-2016

Ill take another day off, but then its back to work.

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-16-2016

Did around 4h today.

Ive been feeling down lately, yesterday and today have been the worst, so its harder than usual for me to focus and get work done.

RE: Crackbook - crackedskull - 01-17-2016