Crimson Daggers ā€” Art forum
AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers ā€” Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. (/thread-369.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Nye_Alexanda's SketchBook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 11-29-2012

SITH PRED

drop box high res.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10781651/pred%20greyscale%20done%20blog.jpg

RE: Nye_Alexanda's SketchBook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 01-20-2013

Inspired by the crazy amount of snow in mid wales right now.

RE: Nye_Alexanda's SketchBook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 02-02-2013

SCI-FI MERC GUY #2

X

RE: Nye_Alexanda's SketchBook. - Mr. Toodles - 02-02-2013

I love that hardsurface modelling man your designs are nice and strong

RE: Nye_Alexanda's SketchBook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 12-06-2013

trying to do more pencils, and women, two things i never do. so rusty but really enjoying it :)

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 12-08-2013

Some enviros studies today, focusing on colour and lighting rather than precision and details.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 12-09-2013

Another enviro study, around two hours, focusing on colour and lighting. And a zebra i'l never finish in the sketchbook from today also.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 12-14-2013

a pencil study and a lil work on some images.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 12-21-2013

another pencil and a bit of progress photobashing/3d'in and painting.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 12-24-2013

drawing robots is too much fun..

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 01-04-2014

my work over the festive period lmfao shameful.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 01-06-2014

almsot 200 layers on this already. balls..

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 01-10-2014

Been playing a bit of DAYZ recently, and i'm a huge fan of The Last Of Us, so this is inspired by that, although being from the UK i though i'd base it here, not much difference really, drab weather and no guns haha.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 01-12-2014

Another bit from my sketchbook.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 01-13-2014

Alice (welsh survivor #2) Same as the previous one (Rhys) Iā€™v done another survivor, inspired by The last of us and dayz. Peace.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 01-17-2014

Marc (Welsh survivor #3)
Carrying on the series, dayz and TheLastOfUs inspired.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 01-29-2014

Bryn & his dog Theo. (Welsh survivor #4)
Carrying on the series, dayz and TheLastOfUs inspired.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 01-30-2014

Composite of the four characters together. Nice way to leave the project to before I move on to other things for a while.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 02-06-2014

I'm currently doing a 40K commission and did this whilst having a break. I used to love warhammer, like big time. so It's been really cool looking up and researching the universe again.

RE: AAF - Aneurin Alexanda Frayne's sketchbook. - nye_alexanda_frayne - 02-07-2014

Some business cards i'll get sorted some time and some eye practice.