Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Green tea - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: CASUAL DISCUSSIONS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Green tea (/thread-4605.html)

Green tea - nelson - 01-06-2014

Here I want to share my personal experience. I was a fat boy and I tried many medicines and exercise to lose weigh but in vain. At least my uncle suggests me to use green tea. I use this for a month regular and notice myself slim. Now I am a slim good looking boy. is really good for health and has many other benefits for health.

RE: Green tea - meat - 01-18-2014

(01-06-2014, 07:30 PM)nelson Wrote: Here I want to share my personal experience. I was a fat boy and I tried many medicines and exercise to lose weigh but in vain. At least my uncle suggests me to use green tea. I use this for a month regular and notice myself slim. Now I am a slim good looking boy. is really good for health and has many other benefits for health.

There are lots of variety of green teas. Which one did you use?

RE: Green tea - Rognoll - 01-20-2014

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a bit spammy?

RE: Green tea - Adam Lina - 01-20-2014

agreed rognoll, all his posts are ambiguously spam like. Buuurn hiiiim!

RE: Green tea - Peppermint Butler - 01-20-2014

his links are to bus tours..lol. That said green tea is awesome

RE: Green tea - Rognoll - 01-21-2014

(01-20-2014, 03:00 PM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: agreed rognoll, all his posts are ambiguously spam like. Buuurn hiiiim!

Yeah, apparently he likes traveling... Like a lot.

(01-20-2014, 07:53 PM)Peppermint Butler Wrote: his links are to bus tours..lol. That said green tea is awesome

Oh no, I was not arguing that at all!

RE: Green tea - Hobitt - 01-22-2014

Coffee,water and Earl grey are the only drinks that exist on this planet do not believe anything else it is lies ,DIRTY LIES!

RE: Green tea - yass100 - 02-01-2014

I agree with You meat. I am also using green tea daily and I am feeling very difference but How many time I will use it to become smart?