Crimson Daggers — Art forum
CC6: Spider-pumpkin - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: TOURNAMENTS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-71.html)
+--- Forum: THE CRIMSON CRUCIBLE (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-72.html)
+---- Forum: CRIMSON CRUCIBLE WIPS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-73.html)
+---- Thread: CC6: Spider-pumpkin (/thread-7966.html)

CC6: Spider-pumpkin - Archreux - 10-14-2016

Hey everyone! The brief for this CC is really cool, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Hopefully I'll be able to finish on time! Haha. Here's my ref board and a couple really crude sketches of what I might like the designs or composition to look like. Much more work and refinement to be done. Will update soon with more progress. :V

Names & Concept - Visistant, the Pepophyte  // Sepulcher, the Blood Spider

RE: CC6: Spider-pumpkin - DQ_Nick - 10-14-2016

those spider limbs on your design...you've got great taste for creepy and disgusting!

RE: CC6: Spider-pumpkin - Einver - 10-14-2016

Yeah man! The god-damn Pepophyte. I love it. Sexy sketches and ref board too. This is gonna be taste.

RE: CC6: Spider-pumpkin - Archreux - 10-15-2016

Thanks guys. Really glad the deadline is the 29th instead of the 21st. Was very worried for a second. So slow. Gonna need those 15 days! :V

I never draw animals or insects/arachnids. Much more relaxing than humans. Haha. More fun stuff for next update!

RE: CC6: Spider-pumpkin - RottenPocket - 10-15-2016

Oooh whip spiders are my fave

RE: CC6: Spider-pumpkin - Archreux - 10-15-2016

RottenPocket - Had no idea what their name was. They're really cool, though.

More rough design stuff. Going on to design the pumpkin design next.

RE: CC6: Spider-pumpkin - neopatogen - 10-15-2016

Recent sketches look more readable! So you combines an arachnid with a coffin, really cool idea, never crossed my mind!

RE: CC6: Spider-pumpkin - Archreux - 10-25-2016

neopatogen - Thanks!

Crunch time till deadline. I'm stubborn, so I am sticking with the main comp and will make it work. The best part is cleaning up the mess. I'm sure there are a million tangents and problems with the drawing, but that's what the paint is for. One more drawing to finalize the set-up, then it's paint time.