Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Ass Kick - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Ass Kick (/thread-8060.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-06-2018

Fedo I know fuck my faces are so ugly. More studieeesss then

So a character bleh.

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 01-06-2018

your anatomy is good luv, id zero in on those faces for a bit! and necks!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-09-2018

Will do! But my anatomy is not good man >.< so much is broken as fuck

Stuff from today. I wanna post more often. Damn

RE: Ass Kick - Peter - 01-10-2018

Hey Noodle it's been awhile since I last stopped by. You've improved so much! Your last self portrait is great. :) You've given me the itch to get back into working on my own figure drawing now.!

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 01-10-2018

BWAH UR SO CUTE DUWAAAH!!!

love the freckles! ;)

DRAW SOME SKULLS!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-12-2018

Peter Wow thats so nice to hear! Do it! 
Fedo <3

Blub

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 01-12-2018

very good! Draw some more skulls! Less rendering! more understanding!!

VERY SMUG LOOK ON YOUR FACE!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-14-2018

Fedo thanks for kicking my butt <3 you are right i need to focus more on structure!!!

Well sadly just a bit of doodling today. I got tired of it after a few hours though. The other stuff is just boring so im not gonna bother showing it

RE: Ass Kick - HIRVIOS - 01-15-2018

I like these!
A very nice mixture of soft and sharp edges!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-21-2018

HIRVIOS thanks man!

Random stuff. Just so i post something.

RE: Ass Kick - Peter - 01-21-2018

Hey Noodle very nice update. Only crit I have is regarding the figure study, atm the shadows all seem to be rather blurry. I think some sharp, well defined shadows would improve it greatly. Apart from that keep it up!

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 01-22-2018

yo face is so round WOW!!

I like the second one a lot it's pretty SXC!

focus on getting those shapes to look good before you add color, idk maybe you're building these up with tone, but make sure to lay in the forms consistently!! that color one is SUFFERING IMMA KICK UR BTUT!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-22-2018

Peter thank you! Yeah i just did them very quick since they werent my focus on the study. I wanted to just focus on the anatomy parts
Fedo Naaaa its normally not that round idk i just screwed up >.< I just have no idea how to apply color its just the hardest thing for me 

Selfie :P

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 01-22-2018

If you wanna practice color, which i actually dont reccomend at this point, value is more important and drawing is more important than that; Take a painting or photo then use the eye dropper tool, find 10 random colors in it and place them on a seperate document. Then close the document, come back in a few minutes and try to find the colors you had picked and place them next to the colors you picked. Try to get it as close as you can or less than 5 RGB difference.

You'll learn more doing that than trying to paint with knowledge that isnt refined. I'd also reccomend older paintings using more simplistic palletes like zorn or Peter Paul Rubens, as you can see a lot of color variation with a limited amount of tubes.

But you'll learn most just perfecting your drawing first, which I'd love to see a self portrait in just line to see why you place some features off. But(t) if you keep it up, you will be very good in some amount of time so keep going!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-28-2018

Fedo thank you so much for the tips! I will try some of that stuff out!

Just some things from today. I am doing a 500 faces challenge just so i can get my butt moving! The traditional stuff im maybe gonna post tomorrow. Having no scanner sucks i hate taking photos of the traditional things :/

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-29-2018

Todays stuff. Skintones are so harrrrddd gaahhhh

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 01-29-2018

those pencil faces are coming along! You need to watch the way you draw shoulders as you snap them super close to the torso, remember there is a length in the pectoralis muscle that overlaps the deltoid in a triangular shape

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/burnehogarth-dynamicfiguredrawing-130829182334-phpapp02/95/burne-hogarth-dynamic-figure-drawing-12-638.jpg?cb=1377800645

Give it more space and it comes further out in a standing position.

https://www.issaonline.edu/blog/img/posts/6/927D5445-155D-0217-068B47AAC65E9339.png

Also keep pushing that master copy! See how close you can get the edges to the original, make them less watery and if you want post the original and i can tell you what to fix!! BUTTTZ

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-30-2018

Fedo yeah you are right i can see it now haha her shoulders would have broken i real life with how small they are >.< 
I get bored so fast though with studies. I was focussing more on color with this one not edges

Todays stuff. Skin, faces, sketches while being bored at school hmm

RE: Ass Kick - Fedodika - 01-30-2018

I like that samurai cat/mouse guy aloot! Faces are not bad either ;)

I think a good challenge for you is to maybe try a full scale illustration or concept and see how far you can get with it; If you're feeling bored with studies, its a perfect challenge!

RE: Ass Kick - NoodleInBox - 01-31-2018

Nah man  my faces suck so hard i hate them so much   >.< Hmmm i want to study a bit more before making a really long illustration. Although i want to try to apply more of my studies directly

So today i had way more planned than i actually got around doing which pisses me off. MORE FOCUS!!!