Crimson Daggers — Art forum
Fresh adventurer in the vast realm of art...or stuff like that. - Printable Version

+- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+---- Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-2.html)
+---- Thread: Fresh adventurer in the vast realm of art...or stuff like that. (/thread-8091.html)

Fresh adventurer in the vast realm of art...or stuff like that. - Medokin_of_orb - 12-19-2016

Hey guys,

I bought one of dave's patreon tutorials an he was talking about that group here. So I'm here...kinda. I'm actually new to art at all, I started to look at it more seriously like 6 months ago. Before that I didn't do much art. It got lost when school, sports and all that kind of crap came into life, and so I abandoned my pencil, the comics I drew and sold to friends and card games I created. and after many years now, I realised that the crap i did in my entire life were not the things I wanted to do for the rest of my life. That said, 6 months ago i decided to take stuff serious, attended the art camp program by noah bradley (to get started at all), bought books and lastly end up here, hoping to push myself more and more and be the best I could possibly get. Okay, enough talked here, I'm super excited for this community and hungry to learn everything possible out there! 

medokin_of_orb is my Instagram name, so you can check some of my stuff out :33

Greetings,

Niko

RE: Fresh adventurer in the vast realm of art...or stuff like that. - Artloader - 12-19-2016

Hello and welcome to the haven of Crimson Daggers fresh adventurer Medokin Of Orb!

You have some really nice work on your Instagram, hopefully you can find inspiration and motivation here to continue along the path.

I encourage you to startup a sketchbook thread and maybe get involved in some of the community challenges and study groups that happen on here from time to time.

Good luck :).

RE: Fresh adventurer in the vast realm of art...or stuff like that. - John - 12-19-2016

Hey Medokin,

What did Dave say about the forums? And hey, good to see you here.

To add to what Loader said Vandall's doing a weekly character design challenge (http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-8089-post-109453.html#pid109453)! Not a bad idea to check it out yourself!

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! I'll be seeing you around then?

RE: Fresh adventurer in the vast realm of art...or stuff like that. - Vandall - 12-21-2016

Well were glad to have you man, I hope the video you got from Dave was cool Ive been meaning to check them out myself!

Definately keen to see you in the Character design thread & looking forwardto seeing that sketch book