![]() |
|
Hi I'm Blepleb and - Printable Version +- Crimson Daggers — Art forum (//crimsondaggers.com/forum) +-- Forum: PERSONAL ARTWORK (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-9.html) +--- Forum: SKETCHBOOKS (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-10.html) +---- Forum: INTRODUCE YOURSELF (//crimsondaggers.com/forum/forum-2.html) +---- Thread: Hi I'm Blepleb and (/thread-9917.html) |
Hi I'm Blepleb and - Blepleb - 09-25-2026 Hi guys I'm Blepleb I really like deltarune and other things and I draw too and that includes my OC's and the other things and yeah, so, yeah. I'm Blepleb! I'm Blepleb I'm Oh and I also like YTP's, which may (or may not idk) explain the way I'm currently typing my introduction. I'm so sorry, you're just gonna have to deal with it Anyway, I haven't posted any of my art or edits yet, but (if) and when I do, expect inconsistency in quality and in my ''art style'' that I don't really have, I've tried to stick to just one way of drawing and it doesn't work for me lol I get bored Also, some of my art, especially my edits may dip into absurdist ''horror(?)'' territory so I'll probably be posting those with a link instead of an image & be giving a heads up for those. Most of my art is just character doodles though I also make music! not super often, but it's something I do. I have my soundcloud linked under my profile so that y'all can check it out along with my art & stuff if you want. feel free to download and remix any of it, btw, I wanna see what you can do and I really like seeing people use or get inspired by my stuff also, uh, sorry in advance for my potential obnoxiousness, i was never really around for the early internet where forums were more commonplace so I don't have a very great grasp of the kind of 'culture' around here? and you'll probably be able to tell that I'm pretty (young, but i am pretty too, lol) if not for the fact that i have my age listed here then probably from the (everything else, gesturing broadly) I'm joining this forum because I think this may be better for my mental health than the modern ''social media'' kind of places on the internet. also can i change the website theme for myself somehow?? The current theme is kinda making me have to squint a lot, I mean, I should probably be wearing my astigmatism glasses but the last time I did I got sad and cried and now I'm scared to put them back on because I worry that they may be cursed based on that happening a total of once. normal stuff, you get it RE: Hi I'm Blepleb and - JosephCow - 09-25-2026 Welcome! I wish you could change the theme but I don't think you can. I guess it's fun to feel like you're in like 2010 internet. You can click Lite (archive) mode to read the forum in basic black on white if that's better, but then the pictures don't show up so RE: Hi I'm Blepleb and - Navaali - 09-28-2026 Hello and welcome on the forum! Yeah I think it's good for mental health to have something stable like here. Like people posting stuff and not content. |