Portfolio Piece for Legend of the Cryptids - Critiques Wanted!
Going for a nightmare fuel/haute couture/ Beksinski vibe necromancer deal.

Let me know what you think and what I can improve. I feel like it's not quite unified yet and I'm working on the background to make it a bit more attracting to girl.

Been working on this all week, so I'm looking for any and all critiques on the content to make it as strong of a piece as possible. 

Thanks so much in advance!

Attached Files Image(s)

David Szilagyi, 
Professional Badass, phD.

www.davidszilagyi.com
Also I still have a lot of detailing I want to do in the foreground with the blood splashes and with general detailing and cleanup.

Looking for critiques where it's more of a "this composition would look better with this changed" kind of deal

David Szilagyi, 
Professional Badass, phD.

www.davidszilagyi.com
From what I can see, you've got a good eye for the composition-- The only thing really missing here is the structure.

There are some anatomical problems with the head, hands, and the leg (I think that the way the light is hitting that knee is making it look a bit too twisted towards us).

I think that if you can refine and restructure where necessary, paying attention to creating accurate structures underneath the figure, this is going to be a really stunning piece.

Good luck!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!