Ankit's CC1 : GOT
house Negrea
spring is coming

thumbnails.

itsy bitsy design

I like the first and second one, nice depth and atmospheric mood. Keep this up, there is not much time.

(03-23-2016, 12:13 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: I like the first and second one, nice depth and atmospheric mood. Keep this up, there is not much time.

thanks Piotr

i picked the second image from thumbnail. cause it felt like opening shots when new city or location is introduced
did  modeling in sketchup
since there are no asian style structure in GOT so i decided to go with chinese/japanese architecture.

Also did some renders

That is a nice model you did, but keep in mind that houses of Westeros are more medieval europe style, so if you go with house Negrea, you should probably think about that. I'm really glad you did that castle in sketchup, keep this up!

great stuff Ankit_draws... keep pushing, hard to give a crit at this point cause we so close to the end and not sure how far your going to take this, but will be interest to see what your final will be with the short time you have... yea I like the second one too, maybe a forest scene heading towards the castle, theres a lot of space to fill there... anyway great start
Cool stuff, will you be painting over that?

(03-25-2016, 12:37 PM)slash razor Wrote: great stuff Ankit_draws... keep pushing, hard to give a crit at this point cause we so close to the end and not sure how far your going to take this, but will be interest to see what your final will be with the short time you have... yea I like the second one too, maybe a forest scene heading towards the castle, theres a lot of space to fill there... anyway great start

thank you  Thumbs_up