Jacks Blood Cocktail
Hey Guys I'm excited to join this challenge big fan of Bloodborne so this shuld be fun!
For my challenge I have chosen Henry the Raven!
Just working out some initial sketches done last night to get myself into the zone for this challenge!

Just some scribbles to figure out what direction I want to take this need to do more research though

Trying to find a mood that I like  also trying to play a little with subtle storytelling again i will be developing the character more as its pretty generic atm 

I have a good feeling this is going to be good. I have a bad feeling this is going to be reaaaal good. Hey man, strong start for your first crucible! Awesome first post!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hey, welcome to the challenge. Your sketches look really good so far. Keep this up :)

Strong start! looking forward to more, and welcome to the crucible.

Hey Jack, welcome to the Crucible! Great start, keep exploring and looking forward to seeing where you end up!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome to the challenge been really busy with college this week so did not get much done just back from it today and did this quick thing to Figure out the mood I wanted for the illustration will do a finished character design in line for tomorrow!!

These are some great sketches! That yellow and purple comp has a really creepy feel to it. Looking forward to seeing more.
great atmosphere in your comps, very moody, will definitely be watching where you take these... great job.
Thanks Legion and Slash I'm glad you guys like them!! 
Decided I wanted to flesh out henry's desing a bit more so did up a quick character concept for him 

"The Mixture of Experimental Blood Vials has taken away Henry's vision and he now hunts based on sound and echolocation."

I want this to play a part in his story which I will divulge later :P 

this is looking great, i love the blue composition in the first post, also blind henry <3
I love the design so far. Your values look really good too.

Cheers Nada yeah I really like the idea of him being blinded and thats the reason people start going missing :D

Cheers Adam appreciate it mang!

Just scribbled out another mood piece tonight 

Ooo, I love your latest update, the whole mood of it. It's like my favorite time of evening, when everything is just blue and somber~

DeviantArt YouTube | My Books and Comics

[url=http://arapersonica.deviantart.com/][/url]
Very good mood piece i like it!

The final piece not too happy with it I felt tlike it seemed a little rushed but the main points i want to fix looking at it now is:
-More clarity and better compostition need to do more comp studies
-story telling is not where I wanted it need to study more storytelling stuff like movie comps.
-Needs a bit more colour balance as it's too blue right now :/

(04-23-2016, 11:15 PM)jackjones Wrote: The final piece not too happy with it I felt tlike it seemed a little rushed but the main points i want to fix looking at it now is:
-story telling is not where I wanted it need to study more storytelling stuff like movie comps.

I like the mood and the face! Though it doesn't feel very Bloodborne. You did a great job sketching, too!

(04-23-2016, 11:41 PM)neopatogen Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 11:15 PM)jackjones Wrote: The final piece not too happy with it I felt tlike it seemed a little rushed but the main points i want to fix looking at it now is:

I like the mood and the face! Though it doesn't feel very Bloodborne. You did a great job sketching, too!

This turned out really nice, has the mood and other things going for it. I have to say I liked your earlier mood and concept pieces a bit more though. Either way, well done, looking forward to seeing more of your work.