Hi, Crimson Daggers!
Hi, everyone. My name is Chad. I know, I know…but I promise I’m not that kind of “Chad”. HA!

So, a bit about me…

Well, I’m a graphic designer by day, though my dream has been to work in concept art/design for the film and video game industries and comic books. I’d like to make that move full-time one day. I have been on and off with art over the years, but now that I’m a little older and focused, I’m really finding my passion again, and I am falling in love with the process of creating art, and not just focused solely on the outcome.

I registered on here about 5 years ago, but I came in as a casual user. I would like to participate more on CD, as I do really miss these kind of art forums. Already, I can tell I am going to really love it, as the art here is excellent and inspiring.

[url=https://www.artstation.com/chadblevins][/url]
Even though you joined years back, I would still like to say Welcome to the forums! I have always experienced my biggest level ups in art whenever I've been active on here, just because it's so motivating to post and work hard once you got a sketchbook set up!

Looking forward to seeing what art you may be sharing in the future!

(05-03-2021, 02:40 PM)Zorrentos Wrote: Even though you joined years back, I would still like to say Welcome to the forums! I have always experienced my biggest level ups in art whenever I've been active on here, just because it's so motivating to post and work hard once you got a sketchbook set up!

Looking forward to seeing what art you may be sharing in the future!

Thank you for the reply! I definitely look forward to being active on the CD forums.