WiP - It just doesn't look right. Critiques welcome
Thanks for the paintover Mike, I haven't been able to watch the whole live stream yet as my internet connection keeps cutting out on me. But there were some really useful ideas in there so far, especially in regards to the composition and what to use as a better background/environment.

I probably should have pointed out in the initial post that this was still very much a rough idea. It also started life as a completely different painting which wasn't meant to be part of the world that it now is part of. The only reason I posted it so early in the process was because there were some things which really didn't look right. And I think the composition/inexplicable missing leg was a huge part of that. As were the anatomy issues.

Thanks once again to everyone who's commented so far, your comments have been really helpful. I've not had a chance to work on this any more today as I've been feeling really run down today (one of the side effects of week day drinking)

Messages In This Thread
RE: WiP - It just doesn't look right. Critiques welcome - by Chachava - 08-23-2013, 06:02 AM