I want to be the very best - M. Tsirides' Sketchbook

Hello everyone, I decided I should be active in communities like CD. I'm very happy to have taken this opportunity since as long as I could remember myself thinking of concept art / illustration, I use to come across this wonderful community. So at first I'm really happy for that.

On second note I would like to say that am open to any critique, because I find critiques really resourceful and helpful. I'll try to post new content regularly, since I don't have a scanner that would be an issue so maximum 3-4 days each post.

My interests are mostly medieval and science fiction themed. I always liked magic and dragons over small cities spreading devastation and death (Happy thoughts). I began sketching and getting serious about it about 2 years ago. I want to explore everything about art related. My great inspirations are artists such as: (Classics) Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, Tintoretto, Durer and (Digital) Kekai Kotaki, Dave Rapoza, Craigs Mullins, Feng Zhu and much more.

I'm looking forward for your feedback guys and I hope to make a good addition to CD community one day :)

Messages In This Thread
I want to be the very best - M. Tsirides' Sketchbook - by Tsirides - 04-06-2015, 03:05 AM