A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones
hey guys glad to be a part of this, I never ever finish anything so this my opportunity to start doing some finished pieces.

anyway here goes, had a few ideas last night, scribbling away and was going to go with a character study of a decrepit old man, very conniving and devious sitting upon his throne surrounded by his many daughters and loyal subjects, Walder Frey... but of course I didnt read the Brief properly and realized there were 3 parts to it lol wasted a couple of hours so I scrapped that Idea.

I decided to go with a Enviro of the House Negrea, after weighting options, I decided I wanted to stay in the GoT era and creating a character might of been a bit much for me this time round.

Anywho my idea is pretty basic, probably generic lol = Village, Castle, and rolling fields and not particularly in that order, and maybe a Knight on horse with the bug banner haha... so anyway Im thinking keep with springtime motto as per brief, still very dark and moody but with a bit of spring time color, maybe blossoms to break the mood of the foreboding castle and dirt ridden town, Im bringing in some soldiers just so they can have the House of Negrea banner is some form, also trying some beetle ideas out...

still just playing with ideas at the mo, I'll keep working on the compo, C&C very welcome, anyway back to it, this is what I've got so far.

Messages In This Thread
A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones - by slash razor - 03-14-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones - by kopper - 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones - by smrr - 03-18-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: A Razors Edge CC1 Game of Thrones - by Hobitt - 03-27-2016, 01:32 AM